Gary Neville analyses Gareth Bale’s wonder winner for Spurs at West Ham
- February 26, 2013
In truth, Gareth Bale’s stunning winner for Spurs at West Ham doesn’t need too much analysis, as by now it has already been established as a contender for Premier League goal of the season.
At the end of Sky Sports’ Monday Night Football, Neville analysed the goal and in particular homed in on West Ham midfielder Gary O’Neil.
Neville described O’Neil as simply being knackered having already chased Bale back into his own half, which allows the Tottenham star to flash his brilliant left footed striker past Jussi Jaaskelainen.
The former Manchester United defender also describes how Bale was fouled in the build-up and still gets up before rifling his sensational effort into the top corner.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...