Gary Neville analyses Gareth Bale’s wonder winner for Spurs at West Ham
- February 26, 2013
In truth, Gareth Bale’s stunning winner for Spurs at West Ham doesn’t need too much analysis, as by now it has already been established as a contender for Premier League goal of the season.
At the end of Sky Sports’ Monday Night Football, Neville analysed the goal and in particular homed in on West Ham midfielder Gary O’Neil.
Neville described O’Neil as simply being knackered having already chased Bale back into his own half, which allows the Tottenham star to flash his brilliant left footed striker past Jussi Jaaskelainen.
The former Manchester United defender also describes how Bale was fouled in the build-up and still gets up before rifling his sensational effort into the top corner.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi