Gary Neville analyses Gareth Bale’s wonder winner for Spurs at West Ham
- February 26, 2013
In truth, Gareth Bale’s stunning winner for Spurs at West Ham doesn’t need too much analysis, as by now it has already been established as a contender for Premier League goal of the season.
At the end of Sky Sports’ Monday Night Football, Neville analysed the goal and in particular homed in on West Ham midfielder Gary O’Neil.
Neville described O’Neil as simply being knackered having already chased Bale back into his own half, which allows the Tottenham star to flash his brilliant left footed striker past Jussi Jaaskelainen.
The former Manchester United defender also describes how Bale was fouled in the build-up and still gets up before rifling his sensational effort into the top corner.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...