- Robinho pulls off awesome skill in charity match [video]
- Man United move for “transfer listed” Nemanja Vidic [Star Sunday]
- John Terry (34) to get a new £175k-a-week one year Chelsea deal [Star & Express]
- Arsenal set for 20m William Carvalho bid [Mail on Sunday]
- West Ham may lose Big Sam after the season & Irons may sell 20% to pay off debt [Telegraph]
Gary Neville analyses Gareth Bale’s wonder winner for Spurs at West Ham
In truth, Gareth Bale’s stunning winner for Spurs at West Ham doesn’t need too much analysis, as by now it has already been established as a contender for Premier League goal of the season.
At the end of Sky Sports’ Monday Night Football, Neville analysed the goal and in particular homed in on West Ham midfielder Gary O’Neil.
Neville described O’Neil as simply being knackered having already chased Bale back into his own half, which allows the Tottenham star to flash his brilliant left footed striker past Jussi Jaaskelainen.
The former Manchester United defender also describes how Bale was fouled in the build-up and still gets up before rifling his sensational effort into the top corner.
- Updated: February 26, 2013