Gary Lineker rips into Piers Morgan for getting the sack from CNN before Arsenal chop Arsene Wenger
It’s a great day for haters of Piers Morgan.
CNN’s loudmouth anchor, who rants about Arsenal on a daily basis, has seen his show on the goliath American news network get canned.
Gunners fan Morgan is also well known for having called for the head of Arsene Wenger on numerous occasions over the past few years, and many have been quick to point out the Arsenal fan that he has now been sacked before the Professor has left the Emirates.
Match of the Day host Gary Lineker was one of many people to have a dig at Piers Morgan on the day his CNN sacking was announced.
Read the comedy tweets below.
— Gary Lineker (@GaryLineker) February 24, 2014
— Stephen Mangan (@StephenMangan) February 24, 2014
— Joe Morrison (@joefooty) February 24, 2014
"Who will replace Piers Morgan at CNN?" Please God, let it be Andy Flower or Arsene Wenger in a tell all talk show. PLEASE.
— Mindy Pawsey (@MKPS001) February 24, 2014
I'm not normally one for Schadenfreude, but I find it quite spectacularly wonderful that Arsene Wenger has outlasted Piers Morgan.
— Andy Stevenson (@AndyStevenson81) February 24, 2014
Piers Morgan show cancelled? Expect his tweet to Blame Arsene. Spend some money. Blame Ramsey. Blame Mertesacker.
— Angry Flamini (@AngryFlamini) February 24, 2014
- The confusing story about Arsenal’s new £130,000-a-week contract offer to Alexis ...
- Thierry Henry on why he loves Arsenal v Manchester United (Video)
- Sunday Specials! Silly odds for Everton-Liverpool & Arsenal-Man United, Bayern pri...
- Arsenal loanee Wellington Silva scored for Bolton on Saturday (Official Video)
- Arsene Wenger snaps at reporter over Mourinho questions, threatens to leave presser (Vi...
- Arsene Wenger admits to wearing women’s clothing in hilarious talkSPORT spoof (Vi...
- Arsene Wenger reiterates that Monaco said Anthony Martial was not for sale (Video)
- Arsenal boss Wenger slams the ‘boring bandwagon’ press for persisting with ...