Gary Lineker rips into Piers Morgan for getting the sack from CNN before Arsenal chop Arsene Wenger
It’s a great day for haters of Piers Morgan.
CNN’s loudmouth anchor, who rants about Arsenal on a daily basis, has seen his show on the goliath American news network get canned.
Gunners fan Morgan is also well known for having called for the head of Arsene Wenger on numerous occasions over the past few years, and many have been quick to point out the Arsenal fan that he has now been sacked before the Professor has left the Emirates.
Match of the Day host Gary Lineker was one of many people to have a dig at Piers Morgan on the day his CNN sacking was announced.
Read the comedy tweets below.
— Gary Lineker (@GaryLineker) February 24, 2014
— Stephen Mangan (@StephenMangan) February 24, 2014
— Joe Morrison (@joefooty) February 24, 2014
"Who will replace Piers Morgan at CNN?" Please God, let it be Andy Flower or Arsene Wenger in a tell all talk show. PLEASE.
— Mindy Pawsey (@MKPS001) February 24, 2014
I'm not normally one for Schadenfreude, but I find it quite spectacularly wonderful that Arsene Wenger has outlasted Piers Morgan.
— Andy Stevenson (@AndyStevenson81) February 24, 2014
Piers Morgan show cancelled? Expect his tweet to Blame Arsene. Spend some money. Blame Ramsey. Blame Mertesacker.
— Angry Flamini (@AngryFlamini) February 24, 2014
- Rio Ferdinand calls Mesut Ozil an artist after Arsenal win over Dinamo Zagreb (Video)
- Chelsea old boy Didier Drogba picks Arsenal to win the league, praises Jamie Vardy (Sky Sports Au...
- How the PL table would look if every Paul Merson prediction was correct [Graphic]
- Sol Campbell attracts haters for calling out a shop worker on Twitter [Tweets]
- Francis Coquelin injury update, concern for Arsenal
- Arsene Wenger invites a journalist on a night out to see how he spends money, cue the jokes [Tweets]
- Arsene Wenger: UEFA tested 10 Arsenal players after doping comments, says they want to ‘con...
- Arsene Wenger labels Real Madrid ‘not serious’ if they sack Rafa Benitez (Video)