- THUNDERBASTARD! Charlee Adams (Lincoln City) nets first career goal in Lincolnshire derby [Video]
- Chelsea fans put to the test: “Would you kiss a beautiful Tottenham fan” [Video]
- “At last back home” – Ex-Chelsea man Fernando Torres tweets about return to Atletico Madrid
- DONE DEAL! Atletico Madrid announce the signing of Fernando Torres [Tweets]
- Exclusive Offer! Back Liverpool’s Raheem Sterling to score anytime v Swansea at 5/1!!!
Garth Crooks’ reasoning for including Wayne Rooney in his BBC Team of the Week is crazy
BBC pundit Garth Crooks has focused plenty of people’s attentions on Monday after revealing his Premier League team of the week.
After Manchester United’s 2-2 draw at Tottenham on Sunday, Crooks found room in his XI for Wayne Rooney after his double against Spurs, however the talking-head’s reasoning for picking the United number 10 was not what you may have been expecting.
I was speaking to my uncle Ben on Saturday and said that Aaron Ramsey was almost certain to be the unanimous choice for footballer of the year. He took the glass of champagne out of my hand and said: ‘You mean Wayne Rooney, don’t you?’ I told him that he had made a very good point and promptly went home.
What a crackpot!
Watch Wayne Rooney’s individual highlights for Man UNited against Tottenham below.
- Updated: December 2, 2013