Gareth Bale’s daughter is called AVB!
- March 7, 2013
Yup, Gareth Bale’s 5-month old daughter’s name carries the same initials as Tottenham boss Andre Villas-Boas, as she is called:
Alba Violet Bale!
This was revealed by Jermain Defoe in the press conference ahead of the Europa League first leg clash with Inter Milan tonight.
The Spurs striker, just returning from injury, revealed on Wednesday that “He [Bale] has ‘little AVB’, little Alba. He came in the next day with all the pictures and he has loved it, and you can tell by how he’s playing. He’s a happy person. He has his daughter and that stability is important as a professional. He’s buzzing at the minute and I think it helps.”
Defoe, who has also just become a father, then revealed the banter that has been flying in the Tottenham dressing room: “Her middle name is Violet. I give him stick. Gaz is the first one to be on someone, giving them banter, so if you have a chance to get it back you have to take it.”
After their very public hug after Gareth Bale’s late winner at West Ham, Spurs fans will be hoping the fact his daughter is called AVB will keep the Welsh flyer at White Hart Lane for a few more years to come.
Andre Villas-Boas & Jermain Defoe preview the clash with Inter Milan on the first two videos below. Followed by Gareth Bale’s two stunning performances against the Nerazzurri in the Champions League two seasons ago.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]