Gareth Bale’s back: A Nuts! & trademark free-kick light up cameo for Wales v Serbia
- September 10, 2013
The world’s most expensive footballer actually played this evening!
After a protracted transfer saga that took all summer alongside “foot” and more recently groin injuries, Bale came on for Wales in the 58th minute against Serbia.
It was Bale’s first appearance since playing for Spurs against Swindon in a pre-season friendly in July.
And, there was enough for Real Madrid fans to get excited about with a powerful nutmeg on the right touchline as well as a swerving free-kick late on that Vladimir Stojkovic did very well to save.
[gthumb id=”352890″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
- Man United are still chasing Real Madrid’s Gareth Bale [Express]
- Bayern hope Thomas Muller will stay in Munich forever, as Man United target Gareth Bale...
- BT Sport try to convince Bale and The Ox to change squad numbers in new UCL advert (Video)
- Cristiano Ronaldo was angry about Gareth Bale again, during Roma defeat [video]
- Cristiano Ronaldo & Gareth Bale score with Aussie Rules ball on Real Madrid’...
- Benitez avoids labelling Cristiano Ronaldo as The Best in the World, puts Bale in the s...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi