Gareth Bale tormented Rayo’s Anaitz Arbilla so badly the defender was left in tears after he was subbed
- November 3, 2013
Rayo Vallaceno’s left back Anaitz Arbilla was in pieces when he was hauled off the pitch against Real Madrid on Saturday night.
After Real stormed into a 3-0 lead at the start of the second half, Rayo’s fall-guy was their 26-year-old defender Arbilla.
Arbilla’s job on the night was to try and contain Gareth Bale, who was deployed down the right hand side for Madrid, however the Rayo full-back failed miserably in his task as Bale set up goals for Karim Benzema and Cristiano Ronaldo either side of the break.
Having failed to do his job successfully, Arbilla was distraught when he was eventually removed from the pitch.
After heading off to the bench, a tearful Arbilla cloaked his face in a coat as the defender bawled his eyes out on the sidelines. It was all rather sad.
Watch Gareth Bale leave Rayo’s Anaitz Arbilla in tears below, while Bale’s individual highlights can be seen below also.
- Real Madrid star Gareth Bale trains with young competition winners [Video]
- Real Madrid attacker Gareth Bale hits trick shot through basketball hoop [Video]
- Get Over It: Wales FA post video of Gareth Bale’s goal against Belgium [Video]
- Dwight Yorke urges Real Madrid star Gareth Bale to join Man United [Sun]
- Welsh FA post video highlights of 1-0 win v Belgium, with great angles of Gareth Bale...
- Real Madrid’s Gareth Bale makes awesome Adidas promo with F2Fresstylers [Video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi