Gareth Bale tormented Rayo’s Anaitz Arbilla so badly the defender was left in tears after he was subbed
- November 3, 2013
Rayo Vallaceno’s left back Anaitz Arbilla was in pieces when he was hauled off the pitch against Real Madrid on Saturday night.
After Real stormed into a 3-0 lead at the start of the second half, Rayo’s fall-guy was their 26-year-old defender Arbilla.
Arbilla’s job on the night was to try and contain Gareth Bale, who was deployed down the right hand side for Madrid, however the Rayo full-back failed miserably in his task as Bale set up goals for Karim Benzema and Cristiano Ronaldo either side of the break.
Having failed to do his job successfully, Arbilla was distraught when he was eventually removed from the pitch.
After heading off to the bench, a tearful Arbilla cloaked his face in a coat as the defender bawled his eyes out on the sidelines. It was all rather sad.
Watch Gareth Bale leave Rayo’s Anaitz Arbilla in tears below, while Bale’s individual highlights can be seen below also.
- Gareth Bale arrives at Real Madrid training in a chauffeur-driven Porsche 911 Classic (...
- Real Madrid’s Gareth Bale wins at Life with Slo-Mo Swimming Pool Scissors Kick (V...
- No place for Gareth Bale in Real Madrid fans’ Starting XI [MARCA Survey]
- Fail: Real Madrid star Gareth Bale & his friends take dizzy penalties (Video)
- Real Madrid fans booed Gareth Bale as he was subbed against Galatasaray (Video)
- Ex Man United & Chelsea legends join Gareth Bale & co in a “Beat The Bi...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...