Gareth Bale to miss Real Madrid v Dortmund after getting two stitches to close a hole in his knee [Pictures]
- April 6, 2014
Gareth Bale is all-but a certainty to miss Real Madrid’s Champions League match against Borussia Dortmund this week.
Bale was forced off the pitch against Real Sociedad on Saturday night when the 100 million euro man got hurt at the Estadio Municipal de Anoeta in San Sebastián.
Bale was caught by Sociedad’s Markel Bergara, and the former Tottenham man was left with a gaping hole in his right knee as a result.
The injury was a blow for Bale after he had scored a superb goal in the 4-0 away win.
After getting injured Bale was initially bandaged up on the sidelines, but after the game the left-footed wizard received two stitches to close up his wound.
Real Madrid head to Germany with a 3-nil result under their belt from the first leg.
See pictures of Gareth Bale’s latest injury below.
- Bayern hope Thomas Muller will stay in Munich forever, as Man United target Gareth Bale...
- BT Sport try to convince Bale and The Ox to change squad numbers in new UCL advert (Video)
- Cristiano Ronaldo was angry about Gareth Bale again, during Roma defeat [video]
- Cristiano Ronaldo & Gareth Bale score with Aussie Rules ball on Real Madrid’...
- Benitez avoids labelling Cristiano Ronaldo as The Best in the World, puts Bale in the s...
- Real Madrid fans serenade a miserable Gareth Bale with Happy Birthday tune [Video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi