Gareth Bale scores 1st Champions League goal for Real Madrid in good overall performance v Juve (Individual Highlights)
- November 5, 2013
[gthumb id=”372947″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
Gareth Bale is getting tantalisingly closer and closer to his Spurs best with every passing game.
The ‘Prince of Wales’ scored his first Champions League goal for Madrid tonight – a thraiking finish into the bottom corner courtesy of a Cristiano Ronaldo assist, in Los Blancos draw at Juve.
Beyond the goal, it was an encouraging Bale performance, as he peppered shots at Buffon and ran at the Juve defence with increasing confidence and authority, albeit often losing balance and composure, a consequence of his lack of match fitness.
Real played a 4-3-3 with Bale at the right of the front trident, next to Benzema in the centre and Ronaldo on the left, and the three showed signs of forming an electric triumvirate.
[gthumb id=”373021″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...