Gareth Bale scores 1st Champions League goal for Real Madrid in good overall performance v Juve (Individual Highlights)
- November 5, 2013
[gthumb id=”372947″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
Gareth Bale is getting tantalisingly closer and closer to his Spurs best with every passing game.
The ‘Prince of Wales’ scored his first Champions League goal for Madrid tonight – a thraiking finish into the bottom corner courtesy of a Cristiano Ronaldo assist, in Los Blancos draw at Juve.
Beyond the goal, it was an encouraging Bale performance, as he peppered shots at Buffon and ran at the Juve defence with increasing confidence and authority, albeit often losing balance and composure, a consequence of his lack of match fitness.
Real played a 4-3-3 with Bale at the right of the front trident, next to Benzema in the centre and Ronaldo on the left, and the three showed signs of forming an electric triumvirate.
[gthumb id=”373021″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi