Gareth Bale scores 1st Champions League goal for Real Madrid in good overall performance v Juve (Individual Highlights)
- November 5, 2013
[gthumb id=”372947″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
Gareth Bale is getting tantalisingly closer and closer to his Spurs best with every passing game.
The ‘Prince of Wales’ scored his first Champions League goal for Madrid tonight – a thraiking finish into the bottom corner courtesy of a Cristiano Ronaldo assist, in Los Blancos draw at Juve.
Beyond the goal, it was an encouraging Bale performance, as he peppered shots at Buffon and ran at the Juve defence with increasing confidence and authority, albeit often losing balance and composure, a consequence of his lack of match fitness.
Real played a 4-3-3 with Bale at the right of the front trident, next to Benzema in the centre and Ronaldo on the left, and the three showed signs of forming an electric triumvirate.
[gthumb id=”373021″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...