Gangsta! Arsenal’s Frimpong films Gyan freestyle rapping on Ghana team bus
- October 10, 2013
Away on international duty with Ghana, Emmanuel Frimpong is as snap-happy as he is at Arsenal.
Frimpong filmed the buzzing atmos in the Black Stars camp today, with Asamoah Gyan – a recording rap artist – bringing the buzz with some freestyle rapping on the team bus!
Frimpong proudly comments on the palm tree setting, ‘Beautiful Ghana, they never show this side on BBC News lol’.
- Ex-Arsenal man Frimpong produces brilliant Snapchat mock-up of Wenger trolling Mourinho
- FIFA challenge Russian FA for failing to punish racial abusers of Frimpong
- Arsene Wenger says ex-Arsenal player Frimpong’s racial abuse highlights ‘en...
- Ex-Arsenal man Frimpong sent off for swearing at Spartak Moscow fan who was racially ab...
- Ex-Arsenal man Emmanuel Frimpong spotted groping his Ufa FC teammate after a goal [GIF]
- Frimpong says he was ready to knock out Samir Nasri in TBT Instagram post
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...