Galatasaray’s Wesley Sneijder wore a shirt with club Twitter account to protest Twitter ban in Turkey [Picture]
- March 22, 2014
This week Twitter was banned in Turkey by Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan.
The Prime Minister had earlier labelled social media as society’s ‘worst menace’ after demonstrations took place in the summer.
Before Galatasaray’s league clash with Kayserispor, all the players warmed up in shirts with the club’s Twitter address on it.
Wesley Sneijder can be seen below in one of the protest shirts.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]