Galatasaray’s Wesley Sneijder wore a shirt with club Twitter account to protest Twitter ban in Turkey [Picture]
- March 22, 2014
This week Twitter was banned in Turkey by Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan.
The Prime Minister had earlier labelled social media as society’s ‘worst menace’ after demonstrations took place in the summer.
Before Galatasaray’s league clash with Kayserispor, all the players warmed up in shirts with the club’s Twitter address on it.
Wesley Sneijder can be seen below in one of the protest shirts.
- Galatasaray v Osmanlispor FK: Watch a Live Stream
- Galatasaray left Real Madrid chasing shadows with wonderful tiki-taka move (Video)
- Real Madrid 2 – Galatasaray 1: Marcelo’s solo stunner seals the win (Highli...
- Cristiano Ronaldo misses a sitter for Real Madrid v Galatasaray (video)
- Ex-Arsenal man Lukas Podolski scored on his Galatasaray league debut (Video)
- Wesley Sneijder scores a sweet scissors-kick golazo at Galatasaray training (Video)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...