Galatasaray’s Aydin Yilmaz suffers gruesome broken leg; Elazigspor player cries in shock [video]
- January 22, 2014
The clip below in not for the feint of heart.
During Galatasaray’s Turkish Cup game with Elazigspor, Aydin Yilmaz unfortunately suffered an awful broken leg.
The 25 year old Galatasaray winger put in a defensive challenge but got his leg caught in the grass, leaving him in a crumpled heap.
It was all to much to take for one of the Elazigspor players, unable to hold back tears at the horrific injury.
- Roberto Mancini passed a secret note to Wesley Sneijder before Galatasaray v Inter (Video)
- Galatasaray 1 – Inter Milan 0: Lukas Podolski teed up Wesley Sneijder for the win...
- Chelsea are close to completing a deal for Galatasaray left-back Alex Telles (Di Marzio)
- Friendly between Galatasaray and Udinese abandoned after fans bombard pitch with flares...
- Ex Arsenal man Lukas Podolski scored first Galatasaray goal & slapped an opponent ...
- Ex Chelsea forward Didier Drogba reveals he is in talks to join the MLS [FCInter1908]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi