- Man United fan campaign succeeds after Liverpool remove Mario Balotelli from POTY poll
- The top ten goals from round 32 of La Liga, featuring Antoine Griezmann overhead [Video]
- The goal of the night award goes to Clarence Seedorf [Video]
- Saint Etienne All-Stars beat Ronaldo, Zidane and friends 9-7 in epic charity match [Highlights]
- Ronaldo sends crowd wild with no-look pass to fellow Real Madrid old boy Zidane [Video]
Galatasaray’s Aydin Yilmaz suffers gruesome broken leg; Elazigspor player cries in shock [video]
- January 22, 2014
The clip below in not for the feint of heart.
During Galatasaray’s Turkish Cup game with Elazigspor, Aydin Yilmaz unfortunately suffered an awful broken leg.
The 25 year old Galatasaray winger put in a defensive challenge but got his leg caught in the grass, leaving him in a crumpled heap.
It was all to much to take for one of the Elazigspor players, unable to hold back tears at the horrific injury.