- Didier Drogba eats Mark Schwarzer’s Aussie Vegemite on Chelsea TV [Video]
- Manchester United plan to sell Di Maria to PSG in order to fund Gareth Bale transfer (!) [Express]
- Wigan chairman Dave Whelan facing FA probe over ‘Jews love money’ remark [Backpages]
- Gee Willickers! DC Comics block Valencia’s bat logo registration due to Batman similarity
- Sheffield United release statement retracting decision to allow Ched Evans train
Galatasaray’s Aydin Yilmaz suffers gruesome broken leg; Elazigspor player cries in shock [video]
The clip below in not for the feint of heart.
During Galatasaray’s Turkish Cup game with Elazigspor, Aydin Yilmaz unfortunately suffered an awful broken leg.
The 25 year old Galatasaray winger put in a defensive challenge but got his leg caught in the grass, leaving him in a crumpled heap.
It was all to much to take for one of the Elazigspor players, unable to hold back tears at the horrific injury.
- Updated: January 22, 2014