Gab Marcotti doesn’t think Arsenal will be signing Julian Draxler in January [ESPN FC]
- January 16, 2014
The Julian Draxler to Arsenal saga has got a little curious and despite the fact the Gunners do need reinforcements up front, it is beginning to seem like the Schalke playmaker won’t be coming in January.
Yesterday, Schalke admitted they had not received any bids so far this transfer window for the supposed Arsenal target.
And, whilst Per Mertesacker said he is “curious” to see the Draxler saga unfold (“We already have a little German academy here”), at the moment no move seems forthcoming.
As Gab Marcotti details on the video above – all the noise is coming from Germany and why aren’t other big clubs interested in Draxler, who is undoubtedly talented and has a 45 million euro release clause?
- Augsberg defender Abdul Rahman Baba agrees personal terms With Chelsea [Bild]
- Arsenal legend Ian Wright strangely takes to Twitter to beg his old club to sign Real M...
- Aaron Ramsey thinks Theo Walcott is set for a prolific season (Video)
- Arsene Wenger has £42m to splash out on a striker; Karim Benzema tops his list [Cadena ...
- A week after Chuba Akpom said he wanted to stay at Arsenal, he joins Hull on loan (Pict...
- Arsenal stars like Petr Cech & Olivier Giroud photobomb unsuspecting fans (Officia...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi