Funny video: Real Madrid’s high command (Adolf Hitler) discuss Gareth Bale transfer
- August 7, 2013
Downfall parodies of Adolf Hitler getting irate about something are nothing new on the world wide web but occasionally, if done well, with good timing and funny jokes, they can sum up a situation well.
One Spurs fan, YouTuber “Erol Hassan,” has produced an excellent parody of Adolf Hitler attempting to sign Gareth Bale for Real Madrid, titled: “Bale in or bail out?”
Starting off joking about Spain’s troublesome economy, Hitler moves on to “Marca’s rumour mill” before one of Hitler’s lieutenants informs him that Bale has turned up to Tottenham training this week.
Among the highlights include how Real Madrid lured Luka Modric last summer, comparing Arsene Wenger to Stalin and reference to the supposed Al Qaeda threat to Tottenham over Gareth Bale.
Arguably the best line from Hitler is: “Sources close to me say I’m fucked off by your incompetence.”
Spurs fans will love this!
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]