Funny video: Real Madrid’s high command (Adolf Hitler) discuss Gareth Bale transfer
- August 7, 2013
Downfall parodies of Adolf Hitler getting irate about something are nothing new on the world wide web but occasionally, if done well, with good timing and funny jokes, they can sum up a situation well.
One Spurs fan, YouTuber “Erol Hassan,” has produced an excellent parody of Adolf Hitler attempting to sign Gareth Bale for Real Madrid, titled: “Bale in or bail out?”
Starting off joking about Spain’s troublesome economy, Hitler moves on to “Marca’s rumour mill” before one of Hitler’s lieutenants informs him that Bale has turned up to Tottenham training this week.
Among the highlights include how Real Madrid lured Luka Modric last summer, comparing Arsene Wenger to Stalin and reference to the supposed Al Qaeda threat to Tottenham over Gareth Bale.
Arguably the best line from Hitler is: “Sources close to me say I’m fucked off by your incompetence.”
Spurs fans will love this!
- Bale & James bag braces as Real Madrid smash Real Betis 5-1 (Highlights)
- Gareth Bale gives first ever Spanish interview with 3 sentences learned by heart (Video)
- Gareth Bale arrives at Real Madrid training in a chauffeur-driven Porsche 911 Classic (...
- Real Madrid’s Gareth Bale wins at Life with Slo-Mo Swimming Pool Scissors Kick (V...
- No place for Gareth Bale in Real Madrid fans’ Starting XI [MARCA Survey]
- Fail: Real Madrid star Gareth Bale & his friends take dizzy penalties (Video)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...