Funny! Pep Guardiola drifts from English to German during Bayern-Man United presser
Pep Guardiola speaks a ton of languages.
Nearly as many as Jose Mourinho!
The Bayern Munich boss famously learnt German before arriving at Bayern and also speaks Catalan, Spanish, Italian and English.
This can be helpful during big press conferences like today’s ahead of the Champions League second leg versus Manchester United.
Or, a hindrance.
As Pep Guardiola drifted from English to German and got rather confused…
Watch Live Stream
- Looks like Liverpool keeper Loris Karius takes after Bayern Munich’s Manuel NeuerSeptember 25, 2016
- Bayern Munich want to sign Liverpool’s star asset [Express]September 25, 2016
- Will he get in trouble? Bayern’s Franck Ribery was incredibly cheeky v HamburgSeptember 24, 2016
- Bayern Munich close to some great Robert Lewandowski news [Bild]September 21, 2016
- Lukas Podolski reveals where Bastian Schweinsteiger is headed after Man United [Bild]September 25, 2016
- Man United legend Ryan Giggs could make his EPL return if Liverpool win their next game [Mirror]September 25, 2016
- Paul Pogba & Jesse Lingard’s epic celebration after Man United 4th goal v Leicester (Video)September 24, 2016
- Man United fans love talking about Marcus Rashford after the Leicester win (Video)September 24, 2016
- Pep Guardiola is changing English football at Man City (Sky Video)September 25, 2016
- Listen to the complete, crazy rant from Yaya Toure’s agent towards Pep Guardiola (BBC Audio)September 25, 2016
- Cesc Fabregas enters the Pep Guardiola v Jose Mourinho debate [Quotes]September 23, 2016
- Dimitri Seluk continues firing shots at Guardiola, tells him to go manage Sunderland [Quotes]September 22, 2016