Funny or offensive? Photoshoppers mock injured Spurs ‘monkey’ Gareth Bale
- April 5, 2013
Whilst Tottenham fans sweat over the fitness of Gareth Bale following the Welshman’s horrible looking ankle injury against Basel on Thursday night, trolls across the internet are mercilessly poking fun at the Spurs star for looking like monkey.
That Bale is being compared to a monkey is nothing new, sadly, and there appears to be little widespread appetite to call out those who start these ‘jokes’.
There is clearly a large group of photoshoppers who believe comparing Bale to a monkey is fair cop. Others, however, believe these images are grossly abusive.
In that regard, below a series of images making light of Bale’s Tottenham injury.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...