Funny or offensive? Photoshoppers mock injured Spurs ‘monkey’ Gareth Bale
- April 5, 2013
Whilst Tottenham fans sweat over the fitness of Gareth Bale following the Welshman’s horrible looking ankle injury against Basel on Thursday night, trolls across the internet are mercilessly poking fun at the Spurs star for looking like monkey.
That Bale is being compared to a monkey is nothing new, sadly, and there appears to be little widespread appetite to call out those who start these ‘jokes’.
There is clearly a large group of photoshoppers who believe comparing Bale to a monkey is fair cop. Others, however, believe these images are grossly abusive.
In that regard, below a series of images making light of Bale’s Tottenham injury.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...