Funny or offensive? Photoshoppers mock injured Spurs ‘monkey’ Gareth Bale
- April 5, 2013
Whilst Tottenham fans sweat over the fitness of Gareth Bale following the Welshman’s horrible looking ankle injury against Basel on Thursday night, trolls across the internet are mercilessly poking fun at the Spurs star for looking like monkey.
That Bale is being compared to a monkey is nothing new, sadly, and there appears to be little widespread appetite to call out those who start these ‘jokes’.
There is clearly a large group of photoshoppers who believe comparing Bale to a monkey is fair cop. Others, however, believe these images are grossly abusive.
In that regard, below a series of images making light of Bale’s Tottenham injury.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi