- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Funny or offensive? Photoshoppers mock injured Spurs ‘monkey’ Gareth Bale
- Updated: April 5, 2013
Whilst Tottenham fans sweat over the fitness of Gareth Bale following the Welshman’s horrible looking ankle injury against Basel on Thursday night, trolls across the internet are mercilessly poking fun at the Spurs star for looking like monkey.
That Bale is being compared to a monkey is nothing new, sadly, and there appears to be little widespread appetite to call out those who start these ‘jokes’.
There is clearly a large group of photoshoppers who believe comparing Bale to a monkey is fair cop. Others, however, believe these images are grossly abusive.
In that regard, below a series of images making light of Bale’s Tottenham injury.