Full striker statistics of Liverpool, Man City, Arsenal and Chelsea make for interesting reading [Picture]
Some interesting statistics of the strikers of the top 4 Premier League clubs have been produced.
Their shot to goal conversion rate is the important statistic and Chelsea’s striker stick out like a sore thumb.
Suarez, Aguero and Negredo lead the line for chance conversion with all three of the Chelsea strikers lagging way behind.
Interestingly, Romelu Lukaku has a % rate to match the top strikers in the league, but he’s been to sent on loan to Everton.
The best statistic here? Nicklas Bendtner has the best shot to goal conversion rate, scoring one of his three attempts.
- Mathieu Debuchy tipped to leave Arsenal in move to Serie A [Corriere dello Sport]
- Arsenal & Spurs target Adrien Rabiot set for January Ligue 1 exit [L’Equipe]
- Arsenal’s Per Mertesacker reveals all about his upbringing & life in Germany...
- Arsenal set for transfer swoop of Ajax wonderkid Riechedly Bazoer (video)
- Fail: Adidas screw up their Man United retro kit promo as model wears Chelsea tracksuit...
- Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho was scouting Andriy Yarmolenko last night [AS]
- Chelsea midfielder Cesc Fabregas individual match highlights for Spain v Ukraine (Video)
- Chelsea striker Diego Costa shows off his funny side at signing session (video)
- Tottenham v Liverpool: Watch a Live Stream of the Premier League match
- Carlo Ancelotti was offered Liverpool job before Jurgen Klopp, claims former Spurs boss...
- Liverpool’s Martin Skrtel gatecrashes coach’s TV interview after Slovakia b...
- Tottenham’s Harry Kane: We must be wary of Jurgen Klopp & Liverpool