Full striker statistics of Liverpool, Man City, Arsenal and Chelsea make for interesting reading [Picture]
- December 27, 2013
Some interesting statistics of the strikers of the top 4 Premier League clubs have been produced.
Their shot to goal conversion rate is the important statistic and Chelsea’s striker stick out like a sore thumb.
Suarez, Aguero and Negredo lead the line for chance conversion with all three of the Chelsea strikers lagging way behind.
Interestingly, Romelu Lukaku has a % rate to match the top strikers in the league, but he’s been to sent on loan to Everton.
The best statistic here? Nicklas Bendtner has the best shot to goal conversion rate, scoring one of his three attempts.
- Unconfirmed: Karim Benzema will join Arsenal on a 4-year contract worth €9m a season
- Arsenal U19 star Gedion Zelalem produces cheeky piece of skill to beat PSV defender (Vi...
- Arsenal fans troll Chelsea with their brand new Petr Cech song (Videos)
- Augsberg defender Abdul Rahman Baba agrees personal terms With Chelsea [Bild]
- Arsenal legend Ian Wright strangely takes to Twitter to beg his old club to sign Real M...
- Aaron Ramsey thinks Theo Walcott is set for a prolific season (Video)
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi