- Premier League clubs spent £115m on agent fees; Chelsea forking out £16.77m alone [Full List]
- Real Madrid set to pass on option to sign Chicharito as they have Sergio Aguero in their sights [Fichajes]
- Jose Mourinho: Obviously Lionel Messi is not coming to Chelsea
- Exquisite! Meshal Theyab hits wonderful dipping volley in Kuwaiti Premier League game [Video]
- Manchester City give up pursuit of Isco as he is quite happy at Real Madrid [Marca]
Full interview: Jose Mourinho’s first interview in London after being appointed Chelsea boss
The special one is back in West London.
Following three difficult years in Madrid and two successful years in Milan, Jose Mourinho is back at Stamford Bridge.
Mourinho gives an in-depth interview in which he tells Chelsea TV, ‘I try to hide it a little bit but I am so happy and so proud‘.
The two times Champions League winner at Porto and Inter Milan is clearly excited to be back at a place he is truly loved:
‘Now we are back together and we are getting together at a great moment for us both, so I think we are ready to marry again and be happy and successful.’
Watch the full interview here:
- Updated: June 3, 2013