Full interview: Jose Mourinho’s first interview in London after being appointed Chelsea boss
- June 3, 2013
The special one is back in West London.
Following three difficult years in Madrid and two successful years in Milan, Jose Mourinho is back at Stamford Bridge.
Mourinho gives an in-depth interview in which he tells Chelsea TV, ‘I try to hide it a little bit but I am so happy and so proud‘.
The two times Champions League winner at Porto and Inter Milan is clearly excited to be back at a place he is truly loved:
‘Now we are back together and we are getting together at a great moment for us both, so I think we are ready to marry again and be happy and successful.’
Watch the full interview here:
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...