Full interview: Jose Mourinho’s first interview in London after being appointed Chelsea boss
- June 3, 2013
The special one is back in West London.
Following three difficult years in Madrid and two successful years in Milan, Jose Mourinho is back at Stamford Bridge.
Mourinho gives an in-depth interview in which he tells Chelsea TV, ‘I try to hide it a little bit but I am so happy and so proud‘.
The two times Champions League winner at Porto and Inter Milan is clearly excited to be back at a place he is truly loved:
‘Now we are back together and we are getting together at a great moment for us both, so I think we are ready to marry again and be happy and successful.’
Watch the full interview here:
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...