- Barcelona release awesome keepy-uppy video ft. Xavi, Iniesta & Busquets
- Zico (61) scores a sweet goal in a charity match, celebrates by samba dancing with Robinho [Video]
- Blackburn Rovers v Middlesbrough: Watch a Live Stream of the Championship match
- Adidas employee’s online advise for a guy buying his girlfriend a Real Madrid shirt goes viral [Pictures]
- Linfield’s Ivan Sproule sent off for putting his shirt on the corner flag v Glentoran [Video]
Full interview: Jose Mourinho’s first interview in London after being appointed Chelsea boss
The special one is back in West London.
Following three difficult years in Madrid and two successful years in Milan, Jose Mourinho is back at Stamford Bridge.
Mourinho gives an in-depth interview in which he tells Chelsea TV, ‘I try to hide it a little bit but I am so happy and so proud‘.
The two times Champions League winner at Porto and Inter Milan is clearly excited to be back at a place he is truly loved:
‘Now we are back together and we are getting together at a great moment for us both, so I think we are ready to marry again and be happy and successful.’
Watch the full interview here:
- Updated: June 3, 2013