Full interview: Jose Mourinho’s first interview in London after being appointed Chelsea boss
- June 3, 2013
The special one is back in West London.
Following three difficult years in Madrid and two successful years in Milan, Jose Mourinho is back at Stamford Bridge.
Mourinho gives an in-depth interview in which he tells Chelsea TV, ‘I try to hide it a little bit but I am so happy and so proud‘.
The two times Champions League winner at Porto and Inter Milan is clearly excited to be back at a place he is truly loved:
‘Now we are back together and we are getting together at a great moment for us both, so I think we are ready to marry again and be happy and successful.’
Watch the full interview here:
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi