LOLZ: Fulham mascot Billy the Badger trolled Manchester United’s Robin van Persie
- February 3, 2013
Fulham mascot Billy the Badger pulled off a classic prank on Saturday as the oversized stuff animal taunted Robin van Persie.
As the Manchester United striker was preparing to swing in a set play by the corner flag, Billy the Badger popped in the background to execute an old school “Na Na, Na Na Na!” cuss.
This isn’t the first time the Fulham mascot has stolen attention.
Back in 2008 against West Ham, Billy the Badger was too busy breakdancing on the pitch to notice the second half is about to start. He got manhandled off the pitch by the ref.
As for van Persie, the forward was oblivious to the mascot, and the Manchester United forward later had a vital moment in the match when he saved a header off the goalline in injury time.
Watch Billy the Badger troll Robin van Persie below.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...