Fulham should sign Brondby’s beanpole striker Simon Makienok in January for €4m [BT.dk]
Danish website BT.dk have announced on Tuesday that Fulham are in pole position to sign Brondby striker Simon Makienok in January.
Makienok, 23-years-old, has scored 28 in 60 for Brondby since 2012, and the attacker has received six caps for Denmark although he has yet to score on the international stage.
Brondby director Per Rud recently commented on rumours linking the striker to the Premier League, saying:
There is attention from England. It depends on what is put on the table and whether the offer interests Simon.
Now it seems that Fulham are set to beat off competition from the likes of Crystal Palace to land the 6ft 7in striker. René Meulensteen appears to have got the edge of his rivals due to his personal connections with Brondby, as it’s a club the Dutch coach managed back in 2006-7.
Makienok is set to cost €4m.
Video evidence of Simon Makienok in action is below.
- The Copenhagen derby featured some amazing fan choreography (Video)
- Rumours fly that Aston Villa are about to sign Brøndby keeper Lukas Hradecky. They seem false [Tw...
- Ex-Liverpool star Daniel Agger tattoos Brondby’s crest in the centre of a fan’s chest...
- Brondby’s ladies team take a bare bottom group snap after winning at the weekend [Instagram]
- Ross McCormack & Ryan Tunnicliffe (team golazo) scored beauties for Fulham v Bristol City (V...
- Liverpool’s Sheyi Ojo inspires Wolves to victory at Craven Cottage (Official highlights)
- Fulham v QPR: Online Live Streaming video [HD]
- Arsenal U21 1 – Fulham U21 0: Krystian Bielik played but Gedion Zelalem stole the headlines...