- Leo Messi writes tribute for ex Arsenal & Barcelona forward Thierry Henry on Facebook
- Brendan Rodgers praises Raheem Sterling & says Liverpool don’t have world class forwards [Video]
- Tottenham fans sing about Wembley after beating Newcastle 4-0 in QF [Video]
- Southampton preparing January move for Dutch Galatasaray star Wesley Sneijder [Mirror]
- Roy Keane confronted ex-Man United man Tom Cleverley over Aston Villa bust-up exit rumours [Sun]
Fulham & Hearts fans battle it out for the crappiest banner of the day on Sunday [Pictures]
Two terrifically crappy banners were spotted in England and Scotland on Sunday.
South of the border, one Fulham fan was spotted holding a banner for home midfielder Ashkan Dejagah. The banner showed zero creative artistry as it simply had the surname of the Iranian player written on a simple piece of white paper.
Up in Scotland a second crappy banners was spotted at Edinburgh derby as Hearts beat Hibs 2-0.
This time written on brown cardboard, the sad sign read “C’mon the Hearts!” is scrawly handwriting, however it arguably had at least had a creative edge with the Hearts symbol stuck on the placard.
See the sad banners from Fulham and Hearts fans below.
- Updated: March 30, 2014