- Manchester City make Koke (Atletico Madrid) & Paul Pogba (Juve) summer transfer targets [MD]
- Chelsea leading Barça & Man United in race to sign Corinthians’ £20m-rated Malcolm Silva [Express]
- Real Madrid players want to face Chelsea in Champions League to shut Mourinho up [MARCA]
- Everton boss Roberto Martinez: ‘Papiss Cisse’s elbow was unacceptable, he went to hurt Coleman’ [Video]
- Newcastle No2 John Carver: ‘I was eating a pie when Alan Pardew asked me to do press conference’
Fulham & Hearts fans battle it out for the crappiest banner of the day on Sunday [Pictures]
Two terrifically crappy banners were spotted in England and Scotland on Sunday.
South of the border, one Fulham fan was spotted holding a banner for home midfielder Ashkan Dejagah. The banner showed zero creative artistry as it simply had the surname of the Iranian player written on a simple piece of white paper.
Up in Scotland a second crappy banners was spotted at Edinburgh derby as Hearts beat Hibs 2-0.
This time written on brown cardboard, the sad sign read “C’mon the Hearts!” is scrawly handwriting, however it arguably had at least had a creative edge with the Hearts symbol stuck on the placard.
See the sad banners from Fulham and Hearts fans below.
- Updated: March 30, 2014