Fulham & Hearts fans battle it out for the crappiest banner of the day on Sunday [Pictures]
- March 30, 2014
Two terrifically crappy banners were spotted in England and Scotland on Sunday.
South of the border, one Fulham fan was spotted holding a banner for home midfielder Ashkan Dejagah. The banner showed zero creative artistry as it simply had the surname of the Iranian player written on a simple piece of white paper.
Up in Scotland a second crappy banners was spotted at Edinburgh derby as Hearts beat Hibs 2-0.
This time written on brown cardboard, the sad sign read “C’mon the Hearts!” is scrawly handwriting, however it arguably had at least had a creative edge with the Hearts symbol stuck on the placard.
See the sad banners from Fulham and Hearts fans below.
- Southampton sign Maarten Stekelenburg on season-long loan from Fulham [Video]
- Fulham’s Ryan Tunnicliffe gets two game ban for homophobic tweet about Chelsea...
- Both of Robin van Persie’s goals for Man United U21 v Fulham [Vines]
- Pitch invader in a bright pink dress & blonde wig scored a goal during Blackpool v...
- Huddersfield’s Nahki Wells misses two penalties in one game v Fulham
- Fulham v Derby: Watch a Live Stream of the Championship match
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi