- Video of the incredible rain storm that suspended Estoril v PSV
- Robin van Persie set to be replaced by Radamel Falcao for Man United v Hull [Sun]
- BassBuds deny they were behind 3 Spurs-Partizan pitch invasions
- WOW! Samir Handanovic saves 6th (sixth!) consecutive penalty for Inter Milan v Dnipro
- TrollStation take credit for 3 pitch invasions during Spurs-Partizan 1st half
Fulham & Hearts fans battle it out for the crappiest banner of the day on Sunday [Pictures]
Two terrifically crappy banners were spotted in England and Scotland on Sunday.
South of the border, one Fulham fan was spotted holding a banner for home midfielder Ashkan Dejagah. The banner showed zero creative artistry as it simply had the surname of the Iranian player written on a simple piece of white paper.
Up in Scotland a second crappy banners was spotted at Edinburgh derby as Hearts beat Hibs 2-0.
This time written on brown cardboard, the sad sign read “C’mon the Hearts!” is scrawly handwriting, however it arguably had at least had a creative edge with the Hearts symbol stuck on the placard.
See the sad banners from Fulham and Hearts fans below.
- Updated: March 30, 2014