Fulham & Hearts fans battle it out for the crappiest banner of the day on Sunday [Pictures]
- March 30, 2014
Two terrifically crappy banners were spotted in England and Scotland on Sunday.
South of the border, one Fulham fan was spotted holding a banner for home midfielder Ashkan Dejagah. The banner showed zero creative artistry as it simply had the surname of the Iranian player written on a simple piece of white paper.
Up in Scotland a second crappy banners was spotted at Edinburgh derby as Hearts beat Hibs 2-0.
This time written on brown cardboard, the sad sign read “C’mon the Hearts!” is scrawly handwriting, however it arguably had at least had a creative edge with the Hearts symbol stuck on the placard.
See the sad banners from Fulham and Hearts fans below.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]