- TV cameras missed violent punch-up between City’s Vincent Kompany & Bayern’s Franck Ribery [Eurosport]
- Borussia Dortmund trained in London’s Regent’s Park before the Arsenal game [Pictures]
- Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers: ‘Unfair to single out Steven Gerrard, he’s carried this club’ [Video]
- Liverpool fan channels call for Steven Gerrard to be returned to Number 10 role [Video]
- Skills! Ferencváros’ Ugrai Roland pulls off slick Rabona pass v Paks [Video]
Frimpong wishes Walcott a speedy recovery with picture from Arsenal fancy dress party
Almost all the pictures from Arsenal’s fancy dress Xmas party have come from Emmanuel Frimpong.
On Tuesday, Frimpong took the opportunity to add another one, as he wished Theo Walcott a speedy recovery from his ACL injury that keeps him out six months.
The picture features Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain (as an American footballer), Frimpong (Mr T) and Walcott as one of the bananas in pyjamas.
Below is Walcott’s injury – as he defended a Spurs attack, followed by Arsenal’s official message on Instagram to the England winger.
- Updated: January 7, 2014