Frimpong wishes Walcott a speedy recovery with picture from Arsenal fancy dress party
- January 7, 2014
Almost all the pictures from Arsenal’s fancy dress Xmas party have come from Emmanuel Frimpong.
On Tuesday, Frimpong took the opportunity to add another one, as he wished Theo Walcott a speedy recovery from his ACL injury that keeps him out six months.
The picture features Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain (as an American footballer), Frimpong (Mr T) and Walcott as one of the bananas in pyjamas.
Below is Walcott’s injury – as he defended a Spurs attack, followed by Arsenal’s official message on Instagram to the England winger.
- Arsenal fans react to Lukas Podolski’s €4m move to Galatasaray [Tweets]
- Chelsea and Arsenal battle it out for €20million left back Baba Rahman [Guardian]
- West Ham owner David Gold confirms interest in signing Arsenal’s Carl Jenkinson [...
- Petr Cech insists that a collective effort will bring success to Arsenal [Video]
- Petr Cech explains what Arsenal are missing [video]
- Arsenal’s Petr Cech wants to play until he’s 40, bashes Chelsea Twitter tro...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi