Frimpong wishes Walcott a speedy recovery with picture from Arsenal fancy dress party
- January 7, 2014
Almost all the pictures from Arsenal’s fancy dress Xmas party have come from Emmanuel Frimpong.
On Tuesday, Frimpong took the opportunity to add another one, as he wished Theo Walcott a speedy recovery from his ACL injury that keeps him out six months.
The picture features Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain (as an American footballer), Frimpong (Mr T) and Walcott as one of the bananas in pyjamas.
Below is Walcott’s injury – as he defended a Spurs attack, followed by Arsenal’s official message on Instagram to the England winger.
- Wenger ‘happy’ with Arsenal’s summer spending, questions Man United’s...
- Man City & Man United top transfer window net spend Premier League table [Picture]
- #WengerOut: Arsenal fan Piers Morgan blasts Arsene Wenger for lack of spending (Audio)
- Arsenal Supporters’ Trust calls for inquiry into club’s transfer strategy [...
- Martin Keown: Arsenal needed to bring in a striker (video)
- Thierry Henry analyses Arsenal’s lack of signings, concedes Gunners will not win ...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...