“Friendly” match between Dnipro & Krasnodar called off due to brawl
- February 10, 2013
The friendly match today between Ukranians Dnipro and Russian side Krasnodar was called off due to a brawl.
It was anything but “friendly” as a succession of dirty tackles came flying in and the two teams didn’t make it to half-time.
For Dnipro, who face Basel in the Europa League this Thursday, it wasn’t the best preparation from the winter break.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...