Friday’s back pages batter Arsenal: Wenger’s nightmare & it’s all Gunn wrong
- August 29, 2013
The back pages of Friday’s Daily Telegraph, Sun, Times and Daily Express all lay the Arsene Wenger criticism on thick.
With just Yaya Sanogo and Mathieu Flamini to show for Arsenal’s efforts this summer, and Tottenham spending heavily down the road, Friday’s Champions League draw made the Gunners task this season even harder.
A Champions League group involving Borussia Dortmund, Napoli and Marseille looks extremely difficult to negotiate, especially if Wenger is unable to bring in any more signings.
All this doom and gloom seems a bit over the top. Expect a fighting performance from Arsenal on Sunday in the north London derby.
- Come And Get Me, Arsene: Karim Benzema starts following Wengerland on Instagram
- Mesut Özil compares Cristiano Ronaldo with Arsenal’s star man – in English ...
- Fernando Llorente’s agent meets Arsenal officials to discuss potential £8.5m tran...
- Huge Community Shield Odds: 7/1 Chelsea, 9/1 Arsenal to win!!!
- Sol Campbell: Arsenal were better than Spurs in every way, Sepp Blatter has done a lot ...
- New footage of Arsene Wenger nailing the Arsenal crossbar challenge with his first effo...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi