French Satire: An angry day in the life of Zlatan Ibrahimovic
- November 14, 2012
French TV show Le Petit Journal have produced a brilliant comedy video spoofing an angry day in the life of Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
The PSG striker – undoubtedly the biggest name in French football currently – is presently serving a suspension for a kung-fu kick on St Etienne stopper Stephane Ruffier.
Zlatan’s angry ways however are far from reduced to that single incident. Most memorably the Swede took out Blaise Matuidi, Nene and Jeremy Menez in three separate incidences during one training session back in the summer.
Le Petit Journal have now seized upon Ibrahimovic’s violent reputation with a funny skit documenting an average day for Zlatan in Paris complete with violence against his teammates, violence against members of the public and a superb image of Zlatan autographing a fan’s forehead.
Enjoy the clip below.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”258741″]
(Spotted on Dirty Tackle)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...