- Claude & Ty argue after Arsenal beat Reading to reach the FA Cup final [Arsenal Fan TV]
- Eden Hazard celebrated earning Chelsea an “important 3 points” v Man United [Official Video]
- Chelsea’s win marked the 25th consecutive year that Liverpool have mathematically failed to win the title
- The sad story of how Paulo Cesar sold his 1970 World Cup winners medal for cocaine [L’Equipe]
- Most of Man United’s Class of ’92 went out for dinner with Andy Cole on Saturday night [Picture]
French Satire: An angry day in the life of Zlatan Ibrahimovic
- November 14, 2012
French TV show Le Petit Journal have produced a brilliant comedy video spoofing an angry day in the life of Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
The PSG striker – undoubtedly the biggest name in French football currently – is presently serving a suspension for a kung-fu kick on St Etienne stopper Stephane Ruffier.
Zlatan’s angry ways however are far from reduced to that single incident. Most memorably the Swede took out Blaise Matuidi, Nene and Jeremy Menez in three separate incidences during one training session back in the summer.
Le Petit Journal have now seized upon Ibrahimovic’s violent reputation with a funny skit documenting an average day for Zlatan in Paris complete with violence against his teammates, violence against members of the public and a superb image of Zlatan autographing a fan’s forehead.
Enjoy the clip below.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”258741″]
(Spotted on Dirty Tackle)