- The wealthiest football clubs on the planet and how they make their money [Graphic]
- Luis Figo announces his intentions to run against Sepp Blatter for FIFA President [Video]
- Arsenal man Mesut Ozil sends out (weird) emotional thank you video to all his fans [Video]
- Jose Mourinho blasts Jamie Redknapp & Rodgers; Bemoans media “campaign” against Diego Costa [Video]
- This week’s top 5 La Masia goals from Barcelona featured some absolute crackers [Video]
French glamour model Virginie Caprice starts a ‘revealing’ campaign for Zlatan Ibrahimovic to win the Ballon d’Or
The campaign for Zlatan Ibrahimovic to win the 2013-14 Ballon d’Or has already begun.
PSG’s sensational Swedish international striker is currently untouchable on the football pitch after scoring four goals against Anderlecht in the Champions League. Overall, in his last five matches for club and country, Ibrahimovic has bagged an eye-popping ten goals.
Despite the fact that Cristiano Ronaldo, who scored both Real Madrid goals against Juventus on Wednesday night, remains top of the Champions League scoring charts with seven goals in this year’s competition, following Zlatan’s destruction of Anderlecht, the campaign has begun for Ibra to be voted this season’s player of the year.
French glamour model Virginie Caprice has positioned herself as Zlatan’s number one cheerleader for the Ballon d’Or by posting a revealing picture onto Twitter supporting the Swede.
The picture of Virginie Caprice’s campaign for Zlatan Ibrahimovic to win the Ballon d’Or is below, together with the thoughts of ESPN pundit Julien Laurens saings Zlatan Ibrahimovic is currently the best player in the world.
- Updated: October 24, 2013