French glamour model Virginie Caprice starts a ‘revealing’ campaign for Zlatan Ibrahimovic to win the Ballon d’Or
- October 24, 2013
The campaign for Zlatan Ibrahimovic to win the 2013-14 Ballon d’Or has already begun.
PSG’s sensational Swedish international striker is currently untouchable on the football pitch after scoring four goals against Anderlecht in the Champions League. Overall, in his last five matches for club and country, Ibrahimovic has bagged an eye-popping ten goals.
Despite the fact that Cristiano Ronaldo, who scored both Real Madrid goals against Juventus on Wednesday night, remains top of the Champions League scoring charts with seven goals in this year’s competition, following Zlatan’s destruction of Anderlecht, the campaign has begun for Ibra to be voted this season’s player of the year.
French glamour model Virginie Caprice has positioned herself as Zlatan’s number one cheerleader for the Ballon d’Or by posting a revealing picture onto Twitter supporting the Swede.
The picture of Virginie Caprice’s campaign for Zlatan Ibrahimovic to win the Ballon d’Or is below, together with the thoughts of ESPN pundit Julien Laurens saings Zlatan Ibrahimovic is currently the best player in the world.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]