French Burger King mock Marseille’s Gignac with new ad campaign, ‘Whopper Pour Gignac’
- April 18, 2014
French Burger King have launched a funny ad campaign with their opening of new outlets in Marseille.
For conext: in 2012, PSG fans serenaded Andre Pierre Gignac with ‘A Big Mac for Gignac’, making light of the Marseille striker’s burly frame and supposed love of fast food grub.
And now with Burger King opening their first foodhouse in Marseille, they’ve taken up the gag, with the advert ‘Un Whopper Pour Gignac’.
Not the same rhyming quality, but job done from a marketing point of view.
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...