French Burger King mock Marseille’s Gignac with new ad campaign, ‘Whopper Pour Gignac’
- April 18, 2014
French Burger King have launched a funny ad campaign with their opening of new outlets in Marseille.
For conext: in 2012, PSG fans serenaded Andre Pierre Gignac with ‘A Big Mac for Gignac’, making light of the Marseille striker’s burly frame and supposed love of fast food grub.
And now with Burger King opening their first foodhouse in Marseille, they’ve taken up the gag, with the advert ‘Un Whopper Pour Gignac’.
Not the same rhyming quality, but job done from a marketing point of view.
- Spurs bid €13m for Marseille midfielder Gianelli Imbula [RMC Sport]
- West Ham complete the signing of France international Dimitri Payet from Marseille
- L’Equipe report that Dimitri Payet to West Ham is a done deal [Best Tweets]
- Tigres confirm medical of Marseille’s Andre-Pierre Gignac’s ahead of shock ...
- Valencia paper Super Deporte suffer a front page epic fail confusing two Marseille play...
- Marseille’s Lucas Ocampos scored a truly wonderful solo goal versus Bastia [Video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi