French Burger King mock Marseille’s Gignac with new ad campaign, ‘Whopper Pour Gignac’
- April 18, 2014
French Burger King have launched a funny ad campaign with their opening of new outlets in Marseille.
For conext: in 2012, PSG fans serenaded Andre Pierre Gignac with ‘A Big Mac for Gignac’, making light of the Marseille striker’s burly frame and supposed love of fast food grub.
And now with Burger King opening their first foodhouse in Marseille, they’ve taken up the gag, with the advert ‘Un Whopper Pour Gignac’.
Not the same rhyming quality, but job done from a marketing point of view.
- Spurs flop Erik Lamela is close to joining Marseille on loan (Di Marzio)
- Marseille are in advanced talks with Tottenham over a deal for Erik Lamela [Di Marzio]
- Ex-Chelsea & Arsenal midfielder Lassana Diarra scored a golazo in Ligue 1 (Officia...
- Done Deal: Newcastle sign Florian Thauvin from Marseille [La Provence]
- Lyon troll rivals Marseille by ripping into Marcelo Bielsa, who quit OM last weekend [T...
- Ex Marseille striker Andre-Pierre Gignac scores sublime golazo for Tigres (Video)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...