#FreeShinji – Manchester United’s Shinji Kagawa scores for Japan v Ghana [video]
- September 10, 2013
[gthumb id=”352656″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
Having played just eight competitive minutes for Manchester United in 2013/2014, the hashtag #FreeShinji continues to get plenty of air time on the social networks.
Many of those who defend David Moyes’ non selection of Kagawa suggest a lack of fitness as the main reason why the Japanese schemer has barely been used in the opening weeks of the new season.
A goal and an assist in two Japan matches during the international break plus 160 minutes of football should help Kagawa’s availability for Manchester United in the coming games.
Wouldn’t it be great to see Shinji Kagawa start against either Crystal Palace or Bayer Leverkusen in Manchester United’s next two matches…
- Hilarious keeper blunder in Japan leads to ridiculous Kashiwa Reysol own goal (Video)
- Ex Celtic star Shunsuke Nakamura incredible 94th minute free kick golazo equaliser in J...
- Backheel + dummy golazo: Japan women score fabulous team goal v Holland [Vine]
- Gaku Shibasaki’s Japan teammate really didn’t want to steal his goal versus...
- Toshihiro Aoyama nets first ever Japan goal with incredible 35 yard golazo v Uzbekistan...
- Keisuke Honda scores and assists for Japan in 2-0 win over Tunisia [Highlights]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi