Free Transfers: Arsenal’s Nicklas Bendtner & Chelsea’s Samuel Eto’o feature on Premier League Released list
- May 23, 2014
The Premier League retained and released list has been published, in which clubs list their current squad under three categories: ‘Retained’, ‘Scholars’ (Acadamy graduates), and ‘Released’.
And some interesting names feature: Arsenal’s Nicklas Bendntner (yes, he is still officially registered with Arsenal), Samuel Eto’o at Chelsea, and Man City’s Gareth Barry, which presumably means Everton will be given first buying option after his loan at Goodison last season.
While the three above are not exactly surprises, Marouane Chamakh’s name is a bit more unexpected, after having a positive effect at Crystal Palace under Tony Pulis.
Check out the full Premier League released and retained list here
- Arturo Vidal rules out moving to Arsenal because of fans’ obsession with Twitter ...
- First Interview: Petr Cech believes his experience can help Arsenal win the title [Video]
- Kuwaiti Chelsea fan burns Petr Cech’s shirt after keeper’s move to Arsenal ...
- Chelsea fan trolls Petr Čech’s Wikipedia page following move to Arsenal
- Arsenal are no longer interested in Arturo Vidal, according to the BBC & Telegraph
- Snake: Angry Chelsea fans turn on new Arsenal keeper Petr Cech [Tweets]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi