FREE to play, win £150,000: Have fun with Sky Sports Super 6 game
- March 14, 2013
The Super 6 prediction game is unbelievably easy to play, and it takes less than 30 seconds to enter.
Sky Sports will pay out £150,000 if you can correctly predict six correct scores ahead of Saturday’s football matches in England.
Moreover, if nobody scoops the top prize Sky Sports guarantee a £7,000 prize to the highest points scorer of the week.
Aside from putting in your predictions, the Super 6 games asks participants to enter in their ‘tie break Golden Goal’. The ‘Golden Goal’ is your prediction of the exact minute of the first goal to be scored within the available matches.
On final bonus about Super 6. Throughout March there is a special “March Rollover” feature, which means that if the jackpot isn’t won Sky Sports will add £25,000 to the pot meaning every week.
(Note: To play Super 6 you must be over 18 and you must be a UK or Ireland resident.)
Click on this link to be directed straight to the Super 6 site, while our six predictions for this week’s game can be seen below.
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...