- Jermain Defoe’s dream five-a-side team features Luka Modric and Steven Gerrard [Video]
- Man United target Aymeric Laporte wants move but Bilbao won’t sell for less than £31m buy-out clause
- Real Madrid unveil new signing Lucas Silva to the media [Video]
- Victor Valdes makes his first Man United appearance for the U21s vs Liverpool U21s [Vine]
- Robin van Persie: Scoring five goals against Cambridge isn’t easy but we must make our own luck
FREE to play, win £150,000: Have fun with Sky Sports Super 6 game
The Super 6 prediction game is unbelievably easy to play, and it takes less than 30 seconds to enter.
Sky Sports will pay out £150,000 if you can correctly predict six correct scores ahead of Saturday’s football matches in England.
Moreover, if nobody scoops the top prize Sky Sports guarantee a £7,000 prize to the highest points scorer of the week.
Aside from putting in your predictions, the Super 6 games asks participants to enter in their ‘tie break Golden Goal’. The ‘Golden Goal’ is your prediction of the exact minute of the first goal to be scored within the available matches.
On final bonus about Super 6. Throughout March there is a special “March Rollover” feature, which means that if the jackpot isn’t won Sky Sports will add £25,000 to the pot meaning every week.
(Note: To play Super 6 you must be over 18 and you must be a UK or Ireland resident.)
Click on this link to be directed straight to the Super 6 site, while our six predictions for this week’s game can be seen below.
- Updated: March 14, 2013