- Gary Neville asks Howard Webb ‘What makes a headbutt’ re Wilshere’s ‘nut’ on Fellaini [Video]
- Neymar pays tribute to Barça teammate: ‘There are no words for Messi, he’s my idol’ [Video]
- Golazo! Everton’s Ryan Ledson scores Ronaldinhoesque 45m free kick for England U18s! [Video]
- Jose Mourinho responds to ‘Dr’ Sergio Ramos: ‘I don’t think he has a Masters in Medicine’
- Golazo! Atletico Madrid’s Koke records brother Borja Resurrección scoring 30m free-kick [Video]
FREE to play, win £150,000: Have fun with Sky Sports Super 6 game
The Super 6 prediction game is unbelievably easy to play, and it takes less than 30 seconds to enter.
Sky Sports will pay out £150,000 if you can correctly predict six correct scores ahead of Saturday’s football matches in England.
Moreover, if nobody scoops the top prize Sky Sports guarantee a £7,000 prize to the highest points scorer of the week.
Aside from putting in your predictions, the Super 6 games asks participants to enter in their ‘tie break Golden Goal’. The ‘Golden Goal’ is your prediction of the exact minute of the first goal to be scored within the available matches.
On final bonus about Super 6. Throughout March there is a special “March Rollover” feature, which means that if the jackpot isn’t won Sky Sports will add £25,000 to the pot meaning every week.
(Note: To play Super 6 you must be over 18 and you must be a UK or Ireland resident.)
Click on this link to be directed straight to the Super 6 site, while our six predictions for this week’s game can be seen below.
- Updated: March 14, 2013