FREE to play, win £125,000: Have fun with Sky Sports Super 6 game
- March 7, 2013
The Super 6 prediction game is unbelievably easy to play, and it takes less than 30 seconds to enter.
Sky Sports will pay out £125,000 if you can correctly predict six correct scores ahead of Saturday’s football matches in England.
Moreover, if nobody scoops the top prize Sky Sports guarantee a £6,000 prize to the highest points scorer of the week.
Aside from putting in your predictions, the Super 6 games asks participants to enter in their ‘tie break Golden Goal’. The ‘Golden Goal’ is your prediction of the exact minute of the first goal to be scored within the available matches.
On final bonus about Super 6. Throughout March there is a special “March Rollover” feature, which means that if the jackpot isn’t won Sky Sports will add £25,000 to the pot meaning every week.
(Note: To play Super 6 you must be over 18 and you must be a UK or Ireland resident.)
Click on this link to be directed straight to the Super 6 site, while our six predictions for this week’s game can be seen below.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]