Free Bet Offer on Manchester United v Chelsea from bet365
It should be a belter tonight at Old Trafford – with so much intrigue off the pitch – can the 90 minutes live up to the expectation?
David Moyes takes charge of his first Premier League game at Old Trafford following Community Shield success and an opening day win at Swansea.
Jose Mourinho returns to the scene of that celebration when Porto dumped Manchester United out of the Champions League amid rumours that he wanted to replace Sir Alex Ferguson.
All eyes will be on Wayne Rooney with the England striker the subject of at least two bids from Chelsea this summer with Wazza reportedly unhappy at Old Trafford.
Chelsea’s starting line-up will also be heavily scrutinised after the signing of Willian has caused some suggestions fans favourite Juan Mata could be on his way.
The Blues have an excellent record at Old Trafford – winning there last season and no side in the Premier League has beaten Manchester United more times.
After successive victories over Hull and Aston Villa, the Blues will be full of confidence and eager to put down an early marker for the campaign ahead.
Manchester United boast the in-form Robin van Persie (four goals in two games so far this season) and a side that simply knows how to win.
Current odds: Manchester United 2.40; Draw 3.30; Chelsea 3.25.
101gg predicts: Manchester United 1 – Chelsea 1. Wayne Rooney to score first goal. 41/1 with the good folk at Bet365.
Videos below include a MOTD Manchester United v Chelsea preview, Frank Lampard on the Monday night match and Jose Mourinho’s most famous moment at Old Trafford.
The Bet365 Free Bet Offer
Man Utd v Chelsea Free Bet Offer with bet365
bet365 has a fantastic free bet offer to add to the excitement as Man Utd welcome Chelsea to Old Trafford with both teams looking to put down an early marker in this season’s title race.
Place a pre-match bet on this much anticipated fixture and you will receive a free In-Play bet to the same stake on the big match.
To qualify for your free In-Play bet, simply place a bet before kick-off, then once the game starts place another bet on any In-Play market. If your FIRST In-Play bet loses we will refund this stake, up to the same value as your largest pre-match bet.
As always, there’ll be plenty to choose from with over 70 In-Play markets available throughout the game including Next Goal, Match Goals, Total Corners, Half-Time Result, Full-Time Result and much more.
With an extensive range of pre-match and In-Play markets and a fantastic free bet offer, bet365 is the number one place for all your Soccer betting.
[gthumb id=”348058″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
[gthumb id=”348121″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
Watch Live Stream
- Kurt Zouma updates Chelsea fans with good news [Instragram Video]May 26th, 2016
- Chelsea’s Ruben Loftus-Cheek bags superb brace in 4-0 England U21 win (Official Highlights)May 26th, 2016
- Hilarious: Chelsea target Romelu Lukaku gets brilliantly pranked in Belgium training (Video)May 26th, 2016
- Ex Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho wants to bring £60m rated Willian to Man United [Sun]May 25th, 2016
- Man United to use Zlatan Ibrahimovic as bait as they try to sign an Inter Milan star [Times]May 26th, 2016
- Rio Ferdinand celebrates Jose Mourinho’s appointment at Man United on FacebookMay 26th, 2016
- Confirmed: Jose Mourinho has signed his Man United contract (Sky Sports Video)May 26th, 2016
- Memphis Depay reviews his season & admits he’s “p***ed off” at Man United ...May 26th, 2016