Free Bet Offer on Manchester United v Chelsea from bet365
It should be a belter tonight at Old Trafford – with so much intrigue off the pitch – can the 90 minutes live up to the expectation?
David Moyes takes charge of his first Premier League game at Old Trafford following Community Shield success and an opening day win at Swansea.
Jose Mourinho returns to the scene of that celebration when Porto dumped Manchester United out of the Champions League amid rumours that he wanted to replace Sir Alex Ferguson.
All eyes will be on Wayne Rooney with the England striker the subject of at least two bids from Chelsea this summer with Wazza reportedly unhappy at Old Trafford.
Chelsea’s starting line-up will also be heavily scrutinised after the signing of Willian has caused some suggestions fans favourite Juan Mata could be on his way.
The Blues have an excellent record at Old Trafford – winning there last season and no side in the Premier League has beaten Manchester United more times.
After successive victories over Hull and Aston Villa, the Blues will be full of confidence and eager to put down an early marker for the campaign ahead.
Manchester United boast the in-form Robin van Persie (four goals in two games so far this season) and a side that simply knows how to win.
Current odds: Manchester United 2.40; Draw 3.30; Chelsea 3.25.
101gg predicts: Manchester United 1 – Chelsea 1. Wayne Rooney to score first goal. 41/1 with the good folk at Bet365.
Videos below include a MOTD Manchester United v Chelsea preview, Frank Lampard on the Monday night match and Jose Mourinho’s most famous moment at Old Trafford.
The Bet365 Free Bet Offer
Man Utd v Chelsea Free Bet Offer with bet365
bet365 has a fantastic free bet offer to add to the excitement as Man Utd welcome Chelsea to Old Trafford with both teams looking to put down an early marker in this season’s title race.
Place a pre-match bet on this much anticipated fixture and you will receive a free In-Play bet to the same stake on the big match.
To qualify for your free In-Play bet, simply place a bet before kick-off, then once the game starts place another bet on any In-Play market. If your FIRST In-Play bet loses we will refund this stake, up to the same value as your largest pre-match bet.
As always, there’ll be plenty to choose from with over 70 In-Play markets available throughout the game including Next Goal, Match Goals, Total Corners, Half-Time Result, Full-Time Result and much more.
With an extensive range of pre-match and In-Play markets and a fantastic free bet offer, bet365 is the number one place for all your Soccer betting.
[gthumb id=”348058″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
[gthumb id=”348121″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
Watch Live Stream
- Cesc Fabregas addresses Chelsea Exit rumours, insists he’s staying and has Conte’s backing [Instagram]August 28, 2016
- N’Golo Kante amused by his new nickname at Chelsea (Video)August 28, 2016
- Chelsea set to sign Fiorentina’s Marcos Alonso [Marca]August 28, 2016
- Frank Lampard talks about returning to Chelsea (Video)August 28, 2016
- Great Memory: Patrice Evra commemorates Manchester United 8 – Arsenal 2 on InstagramAugust 28, 2016
- Manchester United want to bring in Jose Fonte and/or Fabinho if they can sell 2 defenders [Daily Record]August 28, 2016
- Sergio Aguero faces retrospective ban for Man United v Man City after elbow on Winston ReidAugust 28, 2016
- Mino Raiola confirms Real Madrid wanted to sign Man United’s Paul Pogba [Telefoot]August 28, 2016