Free Bet Offer on Manchester United v Chelsea from bet365
It should be a belter tonight at Old Trafford – with so much intrigue off the pitch – can the 90 minutes live up to the expectation?
David Moyes takes charge of his first Premier League game at Old Trafford following Community Shield success and an opening day win at Swansea.
Jose Mourinho returns to the scene of that celebration when Porto dumped Manchester United out of the Champions League amid rumours that he wanted to replace Sir Alex Ferguson.
All eyes will be on Wayne Rooney with the England striker the subject of at least two bids from Chelsea this summer with Wazza reportedly unhappy at Old Trafford.
Chelsea’s starting line-up will also be heavily scrutinised after the signing of Willian has caused some suggestions fans favourite Juan Mata could be on his way.
The Blues have an excellent record at Old Trafford – winning there last season and no side in the Premier League has beaten Manchester United more times.
After successive victories over Hull and Aston Villa, the Blues will be full of confidence and eager to put down an early marker for the campaign ahead.
Manchester United boast the in-form Robin van Persie (four goals in two games so far this season) and a side that simply knows how to win.
Current odds: Manchester United 2.40; Draw 3.30; Chelsea 3.25.
101gg predicts: Manchester United 1 – Chelsea 1. Wayne Rooney to score first goal. 41/1 with the good folk at Bet365.
Videos below include a MOTD Manchester United v Chelsea preview, Frank Lampard on the Monday night match and Jose Mourinho’s most famous moment at Old Trafford.
The Bet365 Free Bet Offer
Man Utd v Chelsea Free Bet Offer with bet365
bet365 has a fantastic free bet offer to add to the excitement as Man Utd welcome Chelsea to Old Trafford with both teams looking to put down an early marker in this season’s title race.
Place a pre-match bet on this much anticipated fixture and you will receive a free In-Play bet to the same stake on the big match.
To qualify for your free In-Play bet, simply place a bet before kick-off, then once the game starts place another bet on any In-Play market. If your FIRST In-Play bet loses we will refund this stake, up to the same value as your largest pre-match bet.
As always, there’ll be plenty to choose from with over 70 In-Play markets available throughout the game including Next Goal, Match Goals, Total Corners, Half-Time Result, Full-Time Result and much more.
With an extensive range of pre-match and In-Play markets and a fantastic free bet offer, bet365 is the number one place for all your Soccer betting.
[gthumb id=”348058″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
[gthumb id=”348121″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
Watch Live Stream
- Chelsea’s Lewis Baker scores a long range golazo for Vitesse (Video)September 25, 2016
- Mourinho’s sad story of Michael Essien’s time at Real MadridSeptember 25, 2016
- Laurent Koscielny trolls Diego Costa on InstagramSeptember 25, 2016
- Arsenal legend Martin Keown: Alexis Sanchez best Gunners player since Thierry HenrySeptember 25, 2016
- Lukas Podolski reveals where Bastian Schweinsteiger is headed after Man United [Bild]September 25, 2016
- Man United legend Ryan Giggs could make his EPL return if Liverpool win their next game [Mirror]September 25, 2016
- Paul Pogba & Jesse Lingard’s epic celebration after Man United 4th goal v Leicester (Video)September 24, 2016
- Man United fans love talking about Marcus Rashford after the Leicester win (Video)September 24, 2016