Fredy Guarin’s move to Chelsea stalled amid possible contract extension with Inter [Di Marzio]
- January 7, 2014
Just as Fredy Guarin’s prospective move to Chelsea appeared to be getting close to the serious business, Inter have thrown a spanner into the works in the form of a tabled contract extension.
Sky Italia’s reliable Ginaluca Di Marzio reports that the Nerazurri that with Chelsea yet to actually make an official offer, Inter have decided to capitalise by offering their Colombian creator an improved contract extension.
As such, Di Marzio explains that the situation has entered something of an impasse, with Chelsea willing to bide their time and call Inter’s bluff, while waiting to see if Guarin himself makes any clear ‘come and get me’ plea…
- Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho explains the rules of the transfer window to Everton (Video)
- Jose Mourinho takes thinly veiled dig at Petr Cech’s decision to join Arsenal (Vi...
- Mourinho takes no extra satisfaction from his Wenger record, sees Arsenal as title cont...
- Jose Mourinho refuses to comment on Chelsea’s pursuit of John Stones (Video)
- Chelsea’s Diego Costa enjoys watching porn movies with friends [Art Of War]
- Chelsea agree terms with Baba Rahman, negotiating fee with Augsburg (Di Marzio)
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi