Frank Lampard’s 1st interview on loan at Man City: ‘It’s a bit strange after 13 years at Chelsea!’ [Video]
- August 6, 2014
Well, that escalated quickly.
Just a week after the first story emerged that Frank Lampard could join up with Manchester City for half the season, he’s flown back from New York, got all signed up, and Lampard now training with his new teammates at Carrington.
A slightly bemused and confused-looking Lampard gave his first interview to Man City’s club channel, in which he admitted it’s ‘a bit strange to be the new kid again, after 13 years at Chelsea.’
Lamps says that although it’s a bit of a shot to nothing loan, and first and foremost about keeping fit by training with a top team, manager Pellegrini’s told him there’s a place there to be fought for, and the Chelsea record goalscorer insists he’s looking for game time too.
This must be a slightly weird and disconcerting watch for Chelsea fans…
- Rio Ferdinand advises John Stones to pick Manchester United over Chelsea
- Hector Bellerin admits finally beating Chelsea is a weight off Arsenal’s shoulder...
- Rubbing it in on Chelsea: Arsenal fans already have a Petr Cech chant (Video)
- Arsenal beat Chelsea 1-0 to win Community Shield (Official Highlights)
- Chelsea target Youri Tielemans scored for the 2nd week running for Anderlecht (Video)
- Here’s the lucky lad who got Jose Mourinho’s medal after Arsenal beat Chels...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi