Franck Ribery returns to Bayern Munich training after missing the World Cup with back injury [Video]
French midfielder Franck Ribery has returned to Bayern Munich training after missing the World Cup with back injury.
Ribery, who recently announced that he doesn’t need surgery to fix his back problems, is now on the road to recovery for the Bavarians, and this has been shown in a new video of the Frenchman getting back on the training pitch to prepare for next season.
During his return, Ribery performed several drills with and without the ball, showing that his back seems to be in good shape.
Whether this means Xherdan Shaqiri may now become available again, for the likes of LIverpool for example, remains to be seen.
See Franck Ribery back on a football pitch below.
- Bayern CEO Karl-Heinz Rummenigge taunts Man United over Thomas Muller pursuit (Quotes)
- Robert Lewandowski v Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: Stat comparison before Bayern v Borussi...
- Sunday Specials! Silly odds for Everton-Liverpool & Arsenal-Man United, Bayern pri...
- Owen Hargreaves backs one of his former clubs to win the Champions League (Video)
- Franck Ribery’s brother Steeven Ribery (19) nets incredible golazo for Bayern Mun...
- Philipp Lahm and Franck Ribery take on header challenge in BT Sport’s House Party...
- Franck Ribery isn’t happy Bastian Schweinsteiger is joining Man United [Video]
- Bayern Munich star Franck Ribery is considering retirement due to ankle problem