Franck Ribery returns to Bayern Munich training after missing the World Cup with back injury [Video]
French midfielder Franck Ribery has returned to Bayern Munich training after missing the World Cup with back injury.
Ribery, who recently announced that he doesn’t need surgery to fix his back problems, is now on the road to recovery for the Bavarians, and this has been shown in a new video of the Frenchman getting back on the training pitch to prepare for next season.
During his return, Ribery performed several drills with and without the ball, showing that his back seems to be in good shape.
Whether this means Xherdan Shaqiri may now become available again, for the likes of LIverpool for example, remains to be seen.
See Franck Ribery back on a football pitch below.
Watch Live Stream
- Bayern Munich reject €50 million Real Madrid bid for David Alaba [AS]May 31st, 2016
- Kevin-Prince Boateng hits out at German politician who made racist remarks about Jerome [Instagram]May 29th, 2016
- Pots revealed for next season’s CL group stage draw ft. Arsenal & Spurs in lower potsMay 29th, 2016
- Robert Lewandowski’s agent confirms Real Madrid talks to Der SpiegelMay 28th, 2016
- Bayern’s Franck Ribery gets away with disgusting eye gouge in Cup final v DortmundMay 21st, 2016
- Bayern Munich’s Franck Ribery scores spectacular bicycle kick against Frankfurt (Video)April 2nd, 2016
- Franck Ribery shows off his unreal juggling skills in Bayern Munich training (Video)March 31st, 2016
- Franck Ribery shows off his wicked skills in Bayern Munich training (Video)March 22nd, 2016