- Robinho pulls off awesome skill in charity match [video]
- Man United move for “transfer listed” Nemanja Vidic [Star Sunday]
- John Terry (34) to get a new £175k-a-week one year Chelsea deal [Star & Express]
- Arsenal set for 20m William Carvalho bid [Mail on Sunday]
- West Ham may lose Big Sam after the season & Irons may sell 20% to pay off debt [Telegraph]
Franck Ribery returns to Bayern Munich training after missing the World Cup with back injury [Video]
French midfielder Franck Ribery has returned to Bayern Munich training after missing the World Cup with back injury.
Ribery, who recently announced that he doesn’t need surgery to fix his back problems, is now on the road to recovery for the Bavarians, and this has been shown in a new video of the Frenchman getting back on the training pitch to prepare for next season.
During his return, Ribery performed several drills with and without the ball, showing that his back seems to be in good shape.
Whether this means Xherdan Shaqiri may now become available again, for the likes of LIverpool for example, remains to be seen.
See Franck Ribery back on a football pitch below.
- Updated: July 15, 2014