Franck Ribery returns to Bayern Munich training after missing the World Cup with back injury [Video]
- July 15, 2014
French midfielder Franck Ribery has returned to Bayern Munich training after missing the World Cup with back injury.
Ribery, who recently announced that he doesn’t need surgery to fix his back problems, is now on the road to recovery for the Bavarians, and this has been shown in a new video of the Frenchman getting back on the training pitch to prepare for next season.
During his return, Ribery performed several drills with and without the ball, showing that his back seems to be in good shape.
Whether this means Xherdan Shaqiri may now become available again, for the likes of LIverpool for example, remains to be seen.
See Franck Ribery back on a football pitch below.
Brendan Rodgers: “If the Liverpool owners want me to go then I go”
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...