Franck Ribery returns to Bayern Munich training after missing the World Cup with back injury [Video]
French midfielder Franck Ribery has returned to Bayern Munich training after missing the World Cup with back injury.
Ribery, who recently announced that he doesn’t need surgery to fix his back problems, is now on the road to recovery for the Bavarians, and this has been shown in a new video of the Frenchman getting back on the training pitch to prepare for next season.
During his return, Ribery performed several drills with and without the ball, showing that his back seems to be in good shape.
Whether this means Xherdan Shaqiri may now become available again, for the likes of LIverpool for example, remains to be seen.
See Franck Ribery back on a football pitch below.
Watch Live Stream
- Bayern Munich stars Arturo Vidal & Xabi Alonso Vs 40 kids (Video)August 24, 2016
- Adidas upload full Bayern Never Follows advert and it’s awesomely trippy (Video)August 24, 2016
- Bayern publish top 5 goals from pre-season training ft. Lewandowski & Thiago beauties (Video)August 18, 2016
- Bad news for Bayern Munich’s Kingsley Coman (Video)August 17, 2016
- Bayern Munich’s Franck Ribery throws jab at Pep GuardiolaJuly 24, 2016
- Ribery & Alaba score as Bayern Munich beat Landshut 3-0 (Video)July 23, 2016
- Bayern’s Franck Ribery gets away with disgusting eye gouge in Cup final v DortmundMay 21, 2016
- Bayern Munich’s Franck Ribery scores spectacular bicycle kick against Frankfurt (Video)April 2, 2016