France & Manchester City midfielder Samir Nasri looks set to miss World Cup [L’Equipe]
French football newspapaer L’Equpe have rated each France players chances of going to the World Cup and surprisingly Samir Nasri only has a 10% chance of making the squad.
The chances for Newcastle’s Loic Remy is 90% while Real Sociedad winger Antoine Griezmann is also at 90%.
Other players are rated with the following percentage: Grenier 55%, Payet 50% & Clichy 30%.
After a good qualification, France will be hoping to put together a good tournament. But recent history has shown us how flammable tensions within the France camps can get with controversy never far away from Les Bleus.
Didier Deschamp will have the final call on all players but Nasri might not be included in his plans.
L’Equipe also rates French players’ chances of going to the World Cup – Nasri 10%, Clichy 30%, Remy 90%. Sakho on list of dead certs.
— Tom Williams (@tomwfootball) March 7, 2014
Clichy has 30% chance of making WC (Digne 70%) while Nasri only 10%, says L’Equipe, Remy 90%, Griezmann 90%, Grenier 55% & Payet 50%
— Ben Lyttleton (@benlyt) March 7, 2014
Watch Nasri in action below:
Watch Live Stream
- Barcelona legend Eric Abidal says that Cristiano Ronaldo is a burden for Portugal [Grup 14]October 21, 2016
- Three Holland players went out partying after the defeat to FranceOctober 13, 2016
- Man United’s Paul Pogba posts video of outrageous new haircut following France goal (Video)October 11, 2016
- Arsenal & Man United stars earn rave reviews v Holland [L’Equipe]October 11, 2016
- Mad Stat: Sevilla’s Samir Nasri is turning into Barcelona’s XaviOctober 19, 2016
- Samir Nasri arrives in Sevilla ahead of a loan move from Manchester City [Tweets]August 30, 2016
- Man City’s Samir Nasri plans to reject Besiktas & move to Spain instead [L’Equipe]August 30, 2016
- Samir Nasri admits he could leave Man City, but not being forced out by Pep (Video)August 28, 2016