France & Manchester City midfielder Samir Nasri looks set to miss World Cup [L’Equipe]
- March 7, 2014
French football newspapaer L’Equpe have rated each France players chances of going to the World Cup and surprisingly Samir Nasri only has a 10% chance of making the squad.
The chances for Newcastle’s Loic Remy is 90% while Real Sociedad winger Antoine Griezmann is also at 90%.
Other players are rated with the following percentage: Grenier 55%, Payet 50% & Clichy 30%.
After a good qualification, France will be hoping to put together a good tournament. But recent history has shown us how flammable tensions within the France camps can get with controversy never far away from Les Bleus.
Didier Deschamp will have the final call on all players but Nasri might not be included in his plans.
L’Equipe also rates French players’ chances of going to the World Cup – Nasri 10%, Clichy 30%, Remy 90%. Sakho on list of dead certs.
— Tom Williams (@tomwfootball) March 7, 2014
Clichy has 30% chance of making WC (Digne 70%) while Nasri only 10%, says L’Equipe, Remy 90%, Griezmann 90%, Grenier 55% & Payet 50%
— Ben Lyttleton (@benlyt) March 7, 2014
Watch Nasri in action below:
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]