Former Spurs striker Jermain Defoe scores 16 minutes into Toronto FC debut v Seattle Sounders
- March 15, 2014
Former Tottenham striker Jermain Defoe has a sensational record for scoring on his debut.
Defoe did it for West Ham, Bournemouth, Spurs and Portsmouth and is such a goal getter it is no surprise he did it today against Toronto.
The Canadian side reportedly paid upwards of eight million pounds to Tottenham for Defoe but they won’t mind if the England striker can lead them to some success in the MLS.
And, of course, Defoe has an England World Cup place to play for.
Well done Jermain!
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]