- Man United fan after Villa: ‘I didn’t see Juan Mata at all, what he was doing?’ [Full Time Devils]
- Paddy Crerand analysis of Aston Villa 1 – Man United 1 [Facebook video]
- Arsenal’s Alexis Sanchez has the 4th most assists for Barcelona in 2014, Chelsea’s Cesc is 5th [Graphic]
- Death beater & heart defibrillator wearer Daniel Engelbrecht scored another winner in Germany [Video]
- Man United fan says club shouldn’t have sold Welbeck to Arsenal after Villa draw [Full Time Devils]
Former Monaco boss Arsene Wenger believes James Rodriguez has outgrown the club [beIN Sports]
Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger has told beIN Sport that he thinks Colombian World Cup star James Rodriguez has outgrown AS Monaco.
Wenger won the title with Monaco during a seven year spell at the club but wouldn’t let his loyalties cloud his perception of the value of Rodriguez.
He said: “Why? Because a player like that is difficult to keep at a club when you have Real Madrid and Barcelona looking around, and without a doubt there will be people who will be watching them play and thinking about buying him.”
Wenger then suggested Monaco would get another season from the playmaker by saying that he didn’t think the move would happen this summer: “Is this the year that he will move? Certainly not because he is with Monaco and they will play Champions League next season and they are a big club in France,” he said. “But certainly in the next season or two he will want to move somewhere else.”
- Updated: July 19, 2014