- Manchester United may sit in fourth place but that position flatters them [Graphic]
- Arsenal competing with Man United and Chelsea to sign Real Madrid defender Raphael Varane [Star]
- Flashback Friday! Caller can’t understand why (Finnish) goalkeeper Antti Niemi hasn’t been called up for Scotland
- Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers tries his luck on Mastermind [Parody Video]
- Falcao squeezes Marouane Fellaini’s afro as Juan Mata posts that United’s Spanish-speaking contingent are ready for Hull
Former Man City star Elano scored a Beckham-esque free-kick for Flamengo v Emelec
The Maracana went wild on 11 minutes played of Flamengo’s Copa Libertadores clash with Emelec on Wednesday evening.
Flamengo would go on to win 3-1 but the game got off to a flying start thanks to a wonder free-kick by former Manchester City midfielder Elano.
Elano has spent time at both Santos and Gremio since returning to Brazilian club football, if he keeps scoring David Beckham-esque free-kicks you can be sure he will be a favourite in Rio.
- Updated: February 27, 2014