- Jermain Defoe’s dream five-a-side team features Luka Modric and Steven Gerrard [Video]
- Man United target Aymeric Laporte wants move but Bilbao won’t sell for less than £31m buy-out clause
- Real Madrid unveil new signing Lucas Silva to the media [Video]
- Victor Valdes makes his first Man United appearance for the U21s vs Liverpool U21s [Vine]
- Robin van Persie: Scoring five goals against Cambridge isn’t easy but we must make our own luck
Former Irish Rugby players Jerry Flannery & Johnny O’Connor try goalkeeping at Arsenal training [Video]
Former Irish rugby internationals Jerry Flannery (Munster) and Johnny O’Connor (Connacht) are now part of Arsenal’s fitness and conditioning team.
The pair tried their hands at goalkeeping during yesterday’s training session, and showed that while rugby and goalkeeping may have some crossover and complimentary skills, flexibility and agility ain’t one of them in this case.
Stick to the rugger, lads.
- Updated: April 5, 2014