Former Irish Rugby players Jerry Flannery & Johnny O’Connor try goalkeeping at Arsenal training [Video]
- April 5, 2014
Former Irish rugby internationals Jerry Flannery (Munster) and Johnny O’Connor (Connacht) are now part of Arsenal’s fitness and conditioning team.
The pair tried their hands at goalkeeping during yesterday’s training session, and showed that while rugby and goalkeeping may have some crossover and complimentary skills, flexibility and agility ain’t one of them in this case.
Stick to the rugger, lads.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...