- Nicolas Isimat-Mirin shows off his MCing skills with crowd-pleasing at PSV’s champions parade [Video]
- Sogndal’s Kristian Fardal Opseth emulates Charlie Adam with 57-yard golazo [Vine]
- Aston Villa players celebrate FA Cup semi-final win over Liverpool in Wembley dressing room [Video]
- Liverpool’s Mario Balotelli complains about offside decision on Instagram after FA Cup exit
- Bizarre: Al Faisaly keeper scores insane overhead kick own goal v Al Wihdat [Video]
Former Irish Rugby players Jerry Flannery & Johnny O’Connor try goalkeeping at Arsenal training [Video]
- April 5, 2014
Former Irish rugby internationals Jerry Flannery (Munster) and Johnny O’Connor (Connacht) are now part of Arsenal’s fitness and conditioning team.
The pair tried their hands at goalkeeping during yesterday’s training session, and showed that while rugby and goalkeeping may have some crossover and complimentary skills, flexibility and agility ain’t one of them in this case.
Stick to the rugger, lads.