- Chelsea legend Gianfranco Zola appointed manager of Serie A side Cagliari
- Catania have three men sent off in three minutes in a 3-2 defeat to Cittadella [Video]
- Queretaro’s AWOL Ronaldinho turns up on Instagram celebrating a family Christmas [Picture]
- Schalke’s Dennis Aogo has volunteered getting food to the needy for Xmas with his mum [Pictures]
- Rio Ferdinand dresses as Santa, tells people not to drink too much over Christmas [Instagram]
Former Irish Rugby players Jerry Flannery & Johnny O’Connor try goalkeeping at Arsenal training [Video]
Former Irish rugby internationals Jerry Flannery (Munster) and Johnny O’Connor (Connacht) are now part of Arsenal’s fitness and conditioning team.
The pair tried their hands at goalkeeping during yesterday’s training session, and showed that while rugby and goalkeeping may have some crossover and complimentary skills, flexibility and agility ain’t one of them in this case.
Stick to the rugger, lads.
- Updated: April 5, 2014