Former Irish Rugby players Jerry Flannery & Johnny O’Connor try goalkeeping at Arsenal training [Video]
- April 5, 2014
Former Irish rugby internationals Jerry Flannery (Munster) and Johnny O’Connor (Connacht) are now part of Arsenal’s fitness and conditioning team.
The pair tried their hands at goalkeeping during yesterday’s training session, and showed that while rugby and goalkeeping may have some crossover and complimentary skills, flexibility and agility ain’t one of them in this case.
Stick to the rugger, lads.
- Arsenal beat Chelsea 1-0 to win Community Shield (Official Highlights)
- Watch Petr Cech’s individual highlights for Arsenal v Chelsea in the Community Sh...
- Here’s the lucky lad who got Jose Mourinho’s medal after Arsenal beat Chels...
- Arsenal’s Alex-Oxlade Chamberlain sets himself goals target this season (Video)
- Francis Coquelin celebrated The Ox’s goal v Chelsea with manic relish (Vine)
- Wenger plays dumb over Mourinho snub, talks about managers respecting each other…...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi