- Ronaldinho plays keepy-uppies with a young Manchester United fan [Video]
- Fabio Capello: I told Zlatan Ibrahimovic that he was as good as Marco Van Basten
- Howard Webb, Jamie Carragher and Gary Neville talk about diving [Video]
- Magnificent! Tha’er Bawab (Craiova) finishes wonderful solo run off with scooped finish v Rapid Bucharesti
- Liverpool’s Sheyi Ojo & Chelsea’s Dominic Solanke score in England U18s win over Poland
Ex-heavyweight boxer Nikolai Valuev sends a chilling video message of support to Russian goalie Igor Akinfeev
This is how you give encouragement in Russia!
Fabio Capello’s side recorded a surprising 1-1 draw with South Korea in round one of the World Cup, as Russian goalie Igor Akinfeev pulled a Rob Green to allow a tame shot through his grasp for the Asian’s goal.
Looking to perk up spirits, Russian former heavyweight boxer Nikolai Valuev , now a 40-year-old member of government in the Duma, has posted a video message of support to keeper Akinfeev.
Filmed in a car, and putting the viewer in the back seat of the vehicle, the short clip feels like the beginning of a kill scene in the Sopranos.
Watch the most intimidating message of support EVER below.
- Updated: June 19, 2014