- A Sam Gallagher stunner saw Southampton U21s beat Blackburn in the Premier League Cup final [Video]
- Man United & Liverpool target Memphis Depay is eccentric & doesn’t talk to the media [Talksport Audio]
- Angry Flamengo player gives ref incredibly hard handshake after 1-0 defeat to Vasco [GIF]
- Close up footage of the tension on Barcelona’s bench during the win over Valencia [Video]
- Robin van Persie made his Man United return for the U21s v Leicester [Individual highlights]
Ex-heavyweight boxer Nikolai Valuev sends a chilling video message of support to Russian goalie Igor Akinfeev
- June 19, 2014
This is how you give encouragement in Russia!
Fabio Capello’s side recorded a surprising 1-1 draw with South Korea in round one of the World Cup, as Russian goalie Igor Akinfeev pulled a Rob Green to allow a tame shot through his grasp for the Asian’s goal.
Looking to perk up spirits, Russian former heavyweight boxer Nikolai Valuev , now a 40-year-old member of government in the Duma, has posted a video message of support to keeper Akinfeev.
Filmed in a car, and putting the viewer in the back seat of the vehicle, the short clip feels like the beginning of a kill scene in the Sopranos.
Watch the most intimidating message of support EVER below.