- Liverpool boss Rodgers intimates Lambert may come in for Balotelli v Palace [Video]
- Thierry Henry looks back on Arsenal’s Invincibles: ‘Chelsea could go unbeaten this season’ [Video]
- Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers: ‘Origi stays at Lille until next season, we’ve never considered January’ [Video]
- Liverpool boss: Brendan Rodgers: ‘Daniel Sturridge is as down as I’ve seen anyone’ [Video]
- Raheem Sterling: ‘I want to stay at Liverpool for many years to come’ [Echo]
Ex-heavyweight boxer Nikolai Valuev sends a chilling video message of support to Russian goalie Igor Akinfeev
This is how you give encouragement in Russia!
Fabio Capello’s side recorded a surprising 1-1 draw with South Korea in round one of the World Cup, as Russian goalie Igor Akinfeev pulled a Rob Green to allow a tame shot through his grasp for the Asian’s goal.
Looking to perk up spirits, Russian former heavyweight boxer Nikolai Valuev , now a 40-year-old member of government in the Duma, has posted a video message of support to keeper Akinfeev.
Filmed in a car, and putting the viewer in the back seat of the vehicle, the short clip feels like the beginning of a kill scene in the Sopranos.
Watch the most intimidating message of support EVER below.
- Updated: June 19, 2014