- Diego Simeone says Barcelona’s Leo Messi is better than Ronaldo, Bale & Benzema combined
- Neymar at the double as Barcelona win 3-2 at Atletico Madrid [Highlights]
- Porto star Jackson Martinez nets Zlatan-esque backheel volley golazo [Vine & GIF]
- Troll! Juanfran showed Barcelona’s Neymar 7 fingers, referencing 7-1 loss to Germany [Video]
- Christian Eriksen (Spurs) inch perfect free kick golazo v Sheffield United [GIF]
Ex-heavyweight boxer Nikolai Valuev sends a chilling video message of support to Russian goalie Igor Akinfeev
This is how you give encouragement in Russia!
Fabio Capello’s side recorded a surprising 1-1 draw with South Korea in round one of the World Cup, as Russian goalie Igor Akinfeev pulled a Rob Green to allow a tame shot through his grasp for the Asian’s goal.
Looking to perk up spirits, Russian former heavyweight boxer Nikolai Valuev , now a 40-year-old member of government in the Duma, has posted a video message of support to keeper Akinfeev.
Filmed in a car, and putting the viewer in the back seat of the vehicle, the short clip feels like the beginning of a kill scene in the Sopranos.
Watch the most intimidating message of support EVER below.
- Updated: June 19, 2014