Ex-heavyweight boxer Nikolai Valuev sends a chilling video message of support to Russian goalie Igor Akinfeev
- June 19, 2014
This is how you give encouragement in Russia!
Fabio Capello’s side recorded a surprising 1-1 draw with South Korea in round one of the World Cup, as Russian goalie Igor Akinfeev pulled a Rob Green to allow a tame shot through his grasp for the Asian’s goal.
Looking to perk up spirits, Russian former heavyweight boxer Nikolai Valuev , now a 40-year-old member of government in the Duma, has posted a video message of support to keeper Akinfeev.
Filmed in a car, and putting the viewer in the back seat of the vehicle, the short clip feels like the beginning of a kill scene in the Sopranos.
Watch the most intimidating message of support EVER below.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...