Former Chelsea player Kevin de Bruyne, now of Wolfsburg, says Michael Owen was his boyhood hero [Video]
- April 19, 2014
Kevin de Bruyne has settled back in nicely in the Bundesliga, having returned in January once Chelsea decided he was surplus to requirements.
Now at Wolfsburg, de Bruyne’s displays in the middle of the park have caught the eye, and he’s gearing up nicely for the World Cup.
De Bruyne spoke to the Bundesliga at at Volkswagen outlet, where he talked of life back in the Bundesliga, his World Cup hopes, and his surprise boyhood hero: Michael Owen.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]