- AC Milan open negotiations with Atletico Madrid hoping to swap Fernando Torres for Alessio Cerci [Guardian]
- Funny! James Milner plays up to his boring reputation as Man City legend Chappy visits [Video]
- Clarke Carlisle is fighting for his life in hospital after being hit by a lorry
- Priceless! Kids are amazed when Iker Casillas competes against them for goalkeeping position! [Video]
- Juventus ultras talk about why they feel the need to get club tattoos [Copa 90 Video]
Former Chelsea player Kevin de Bruyne, now of Wolfsburg, says Michael Owen was his boyhood hero [Video]
Kevin de Bruyne has settled back in nicely in the Bundesliga, having returned in January once Chelsea decided he was surplus to requirements.
Now at Wolfsburg, de Bruyne’s displays in the middle of the park have caught the eye, and he’s gearing up nicely for the World Cup.
De Bruyne spoke to the Bundesliga at at Volkswagen outlet, where he talked of life back in the Bundesliga, his World Cup hopes, and his surprise boyhood hero: Michael Owen.
- Updated: April 19, 2014