Former Chelsea player Kevin de Bruyne, now of Wolfsburg, says Michael Owen was his boyhood hero [Video]
Kevin de Bruyne has settled back in nicely in the Bundesliga, having returned in January once Chelsea decided he was surplus to requirements.
Now at Wolfsburg, de Bruyne’s displays in the middle of the park have caught the eye, and he’s gearing up nicely for the World Cup.
De Bruyne spoke to the Bundesliga at at Volkswagen outlet, where he talked of life back in the Bundesliga, his World Cup hopes, and his surprise boyhood hero: Michael Owen.
Watch Live Stream
- Arsenal & Man City stars selected in the top 8 Champions League players of the weekNovember 3, 2016
- ‘We dominated Barça’: Man City’s Ilkay Gundogan & De Bruyne speak post-match (Video)November 1, 2016
- Belgian duo on the bench: West Brom v Manchester City [Team Sheets]October 29, 2016
- Man City’s Kevin De Bruyne is injured, will miss Man United gameOctober 25, 2016
- Memphis Depay could leave Manchester United for the Bundesliga in January [Bild]October 15, 2016
- Next time Julian Draxler is linked with Arsenal, remember this [Kicker]September 26, 2016
- Ricardo Rodriguez explains why he didn’t join Chelsea or Arsenal [Blick]September 11, 2016
- Spurs have told Wolfsburg their price for Heung-Min Son [Bild]September 6, 2016