Former Chelsea player Kevin de Bruyne, now of Wolfsburg, says Michael Owen was his boyhood hero [Video]
- April 19, 2014
Kevin de Bruyne has settled back in nicely in the Bundesliga, having returned in January once Chelsea decided he was surplus to requirements.
Now at Wolfsburg, de Bruyne’s displays in the middle of the park have caught the eye, and he’s gearing up nicely for the World Cup.
De Bruyne spoke to the Bundesliga at at Volkswagen outlet, where he talked of life back in the Bundesliga, his World Cup hopes, and his surprise boyhood hero: Michael Owen.
- Man City boss Manuel Pellegrini remains tight-lipped on Kevin De Bruyne deal (Video)
- Done Deal: Man City sign Kevin De Bruyne from Wolfsburg for a fee of at least €80m [Bild]
- Bayern Munich hold talks with the representatives of Man City target Kevin De Bruyne [S...
- Manchester United enter race to sign Man City target Kevin De Bruyne [BILD]
- Man United set to make late bid for Man City target Kevin De Bruyne (Sport 1)
- Kevin De Bruyne prefers Bayern Munich to Man City [Bild]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...