- “Gareth Bale has given the green light to sign for Man United next summer” [Sunday Express]
- Real Madrid post YouTube video of Club World Cup celebrations
- Cristiano Ronaldo appeared to snub Michel Platini after the Club World Cup final
- Carlo Ancelotti equals Alex Ferguson & Pep Guardiola trophy haul after Real Madrid win the CWC
- Real Madrid 2 – San Lorenzo 0: Sergio Ramos & Gareth Bale win the Club World Cup [Highlights]
Former Chelsea man Mateja Kezman is a dinosaur, says homosexuality is a disease
Mateja Kezman is a dinosaur and his opinions are straight out of the dark ages.
The ex-Serbian international, who played for the likes of PSV and Chelsea in his career, now fills the role as a sporting director at FK Vojvodina.
Kezman has ranted against homosexuality after being drawn on the subject when asked about Louis van Gaal, Ronald de Buer and Pierre van Hooijdonk’s participation at Amsterdam’s GayPride event last weekend.
Kezman’s comments were offensive out hugely out of touch with modern society:
Surely it’s not up to me to tell [Van Gaal] he made a mistake, but if you ask me about the subject [of homosexuality], I have a problem with it.
My opinion is that this is a disease that should not be promoted and I wouldn’t like if the Football Association of Serbia decided one day support the gay parade in this country.
The Dutch are moving away from Jesus Christ and are heading towards spiritual destruction.
Footage of the Dutch football legends enjoy themselves at Amsterdam’s GayPride event can be seen below.
- Updated: August 6, 2013