Former Chelsea man Mateja Kezman is a dinosaur, says homosexuality is a disease
- August 6, 2013
Mateja Kezman is a dinosaur and his opinions are straight out of the dark ages.
The ex-Serbian international, who played for the likes of PSV and Chelsea in his career, now fills the role as a sporting director at FK Vojvodina.
Kezman has ranted against homosexuality after being drawn on the subject when asked about Louis van Gaal, Ronald de Buer and Pierre van Hooijdonk’s participation at Amsterdam’s GayPride event last weekend.
Kezman’s comments were offensive out hugely out of touch with modern society:
Surely it’s not up to me to tell [Van Gaal] he made a mistake, but if you ask me about the subject [of homosexuality], I have a problem with it.
My opinion is that this is a disease that should not be promoted and I wouldn’t like if the Football Association of Serbia decided one day support the gay parade in this country.
The Dutch are moving away from Jesus Christ and are heading towards spiritual destruction.
Footage of the Dutch football legends enjoy themselves at Amsterdam’s GayPride event can be seen below.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]