Former Chelsea man Frank Lampard set to join David Villa at New York City next week [Independent]
- July 19, 2014
David Villa will be happy about this, it must’ve been getting lonely as the only player at nascent MLS franchise New York City.
Former Chelsea man Frank Lampard is set to join the Spaniard at NYC, according to the Independent, with a deal expected to be struck next week.
As NYC will not actually take part in the MLS until March 2015 due to their recent forming, and their sheer lack of a squad for the time being, Lampard may follow David Villa to Melbourne in the A-League in the meantime.
NYC is part-owned by Man City owner Sheikh Mansour, who also has a stake in Melbourne.
Kaka’, Villa, Lamps: the MLS 2014/15 is starting to take shape.
- Rating the starting XIs of the Premier League top 6, ft. Chelsea & Arsenal (video)
- “Dream come true” – New signing Papy Djilobodji celebrates move to Ch...
- Chelsea sign Michael Hector from Reading on five-year deal, loan him back immediately
- Chelsea fail with two bids for PSG defender Marquinhos [Best Tweets]
- Papy Djilobodji comments after completing move to Chelsea [Official]
- Heathrow Airport trolls Arsenal & Chelsea [Tweet]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...