Former Arsenal striker Niklas Bendtner signs 3-year deal with Wolfsburg [Mail]
- August 14, 2014
After being released by Arsenal at the end of last season, Niklas Bendtner has signed a 3-year deal with Bundesliga side Wolfsburg, the Mail report.
Bendtner had received offers from Premier League clubs Hull and Crystal Palace according to the Mail, as well as Olympiakos, but in the end opted for the home of the Volkswagon.
It’s yet to be announced by Wolfsburg, though he is due to join up with them immediately ahead of the new Bundesliga season.
Still just 26, there’s still time for the Dane to start a clean slate and win that Ballon D’Or he so clearly deserves (in his head).
- Arsenal loanee Gedion Zelalem bags lovely through ball assist on Rangers league debut (...
- ‘It’s not worth celebrating’ Arsenal fans’ bizarre reaction aft...
- Arsenal fans react to claims Riyad Mahrez could move from Leicester (Tweets)
- Ex-Arsenal man Thomas Vermaelen saves Barcelona’s bacon in La Liga (Video & ...
- Arsene Wenger post Newcastle 0 – Arsenal 1: We will turn it round at home (video)
- ITK Arsenal fan reckons Wenger has Edinson Cavani up his sleeve for Deadline Day (Video)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...