Former Arsenal striker Niklas Bendtner signs 3-year deal with Wolfsburg [Mail]
- August 14, 2014
After being released by Arsenal at the end of last season, Niklas Bendtner has signed a 3-year deal with Bundesliga side Wolfsburg, the Mail report.
Bendtner had received offers from Premier League clubs Hull and Crystal Palace according to the Mail, as well as Olympiakos, but in the end opted for the home of the Volkswagon.
It’s yet to be announced by Wolfsburg, though he is due to join up with them immediately ahead of the new Bundesliga season.
Still just 26, there’s still time for the Dane to start a clean slate and win that Ballon D’Or he so clearly deserves (in his head).
- Mourinho takes no extra satisfaction from his Wenger record, sees Arsenal as title cont...
- Real Madrid considering new £40 million Arsenal bid for Karim Benzema (Fichajes)
- Theo Walcott is confident Arsenal can beat Chelsea in the Community Shield (Video)
- Theo Walcott & Santi Cazorla tweet delight at new Arsenal deals
- Arsene Wenger takes a Selfie
- Nacho Monreal wears his shorts back to front at Arsenal Members Day , Cazorla loves it ...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi