Former Arsenal and England keeper David Seaman tells Sky Sports why he loves the World Cup [Video]
- June 4, 2014
Sky Sports are running a ‘Why I love the World Cup feature in the run-up to this summer’s tournament.
Former Arsenal and Three Lions keeper David Seaman AKA Safe Hands is the latest to be invited onto the couch to explain why he loves the World Cup so much.
The formerly ponytailed custodian kept goal for England and the 1998 and 2002 World Cups, during which time he earned himself a reputation as a specialist penalty saver.
Seaman speaks of his earliest memory (1966) and favourite legend (Maradona) while saying he hopes England can make it to the final.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...