- Leo Messi writes tribute for ex Arsenal & Barcelona forward Thierry Henry on Facebook
- Brendan Rodgers praises Raheem Sterling & says Liverpool don’t have world class forwards [Video]
- Tottenham fans sing about Wembley after beating Newcastle 4-0 in QF [Video]
- Southampton preparing January move for Dutch Galatasaray star Wesley Sneijder [Mirror]
- Roy Keane confronted ex-Man United man Tom Cleverley over Aston Villa bust-up exit rumours [Sun]
Forever pushing fashion boundaries! Barcelona’s Alex Song wears spike-fitted Arsenal-coloured motorcycle helmet
Would this motor-fashion disaster even pass road safety standards?!
Barcelona’s Alex Song is a well-known fashionista, always pushing boundaries with his hairstyles and wardrobe choices, but he’s really pushed the boat out with his new motorbike helmet.
The headwear is fitted with white spike, which are probably defeat the purpose of wearing a helmet.
And the colour is surely no coincidence – red and white, the same colours as a certain north London-based team…
- Updated: December 12, 2013