Football Fashion: Thierry Henry (NYRB & Arsenal legend) models suits in the new GQ magazine [Pictures]
- January 9, 2014
Is Thierry Henry going to be a model when he finally hangs up his boots?
The New York Red Bulls forward is the lead feature in January’s brand new edition of GQ as the Arsenal hero models suits for the men’s style magazine.
The article in GQ began with the following introduction:
It’s been a while since Paris has set the tone for the look of our suits. (Usually Milan, London, or New York does that.)
But this spring, designers from all over the world are paying homage to the très-minimal precision and dark colors of French businessmen. So we asked soccer legend Thierry Henry to translate the look of his native country to the streets and bistros of his current home, New York City.
See pictures of NYRB and Arsenal legend Thierry Henry looking very cool in GQ below.
- Former Arsenal midfielder Abou Diaby signs for Marseille (BBC)
- An excellent comparison of Arsenal & Chelsea’s spending over the past 2 years
- Santi Cazorla and Francis Coquelin take part in Arsenal fan Q&A (Video)
- The best bits of Arsenal’s Emirates Cup displays in slow motion (video)
- Arsenal fans sing Happy Birthday to Mathieu Debuchy on Members Day (Video)
- Arsene Wenger defends Arsenal’s transfer policy, admits there is a gap (Video)
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi