Football Fashion: Thierry Henry (NYRB & Arsenal legend) models suits in the new GQ magazine [Pictures]
Is Thierry Henry going to be a model when he finally hangs up his boots?
The New York Red Bulls forward is the lead feature in January’s brand new edition of GQ as the Arsenal hero models suits for the men’s style magazine.
The article in GQ began with the following introduction:
It’s been a while since Paris has set the tone for the look of our suits. (Usually Milan, London, or New York does that.)
But this spring, designers from all over the world are paying homage to the très-minimal precision and dark colors of French businessmen. So we asked soccer legend Thierry Henry to translate the look of his native country to the streets and bistros of his current home, New York City.
See pictures of NYRB and Arsenal legend Thierry Henry looking very cool in GQ below.
Watch Live Stream
- Kieran Gibbs destroys Arsenal stars in bottle-flip challenge (Video)December 9, 2016
- Contract Signal? Alexis Sanchez salutes Arsenal’s Invincibles on InstagramDecember 8, 2016
- Times claim Mesut Ozil & Alexis Sanchez may leave Arsenal for freeDecember 8, 2016
- Arsenal fan mashup goes viral trolling Spurs on their Champions League exit (Video)December 8, 2016
- New York Red Bulls crush New York City 7-0 as Frank Lampard is booed by own fans (Videos)May 22, 2016
- Horrendous assault in the USL: Romeo Parkes attacks Karl Ouimette from behind (video)May 8, 2016
- New York Red Bulls’ tremendously elaborate free-kick routine leads to a goal (Video)April 30, 2016
- Done Deal: Chelsea sign Matt Miazga from the New York Red Bulls, his 1st interview (Video)January 30, 2016
- Thierry Henry insists Wayne Rooney dived during ‘Battle of the Buffet’ (Video)November 19, 2016
- Romelu Lukaku says Belgium coach Thierry Henry can be ‘demanding’November 10, 2016
- Thierry Henry waxes lyrical about Joe Allen after sublime display for Stoke v Swansea (Video)October 31, 2016
- Banter: Manchester United make epic reply to Antony Martial’s Thierry Henry TweetOctober 14, 2016