Football Fashion: Thierry Henry (NYRB & Arsenal legend) models suits in the new GQ magazine [Pictures]
- January 9, 2014
Is Thierry Henry going to be a model when he finally hangs up his boots?
The New York Red Bulls forward is the lead feature in January’s brand new edition of GQ as the Arsenal hero models suits for the men’s style magazine.
The article in GQ began with the following introduction:
It’s been a while since Paris has set the tone for the look of our suits. (Usually Milan, London, or New York does that.)
But this spring, designers from all over the world are paying homage to the très-minimal precision and dark colors of French businessmen. So we asked soccer legend Thierry Henry to translate the look of his native country to the streets and bistros of his current home, New York City.
See pictures of NYRB and Arsenal legend Thierry Henry looking very cool in GQ below.
- Arsene Wenger wonders if he talks too much (Video)
- Miami Heat star Luol Deng hopes Arsenal sign Karim Benzema (Video)
- Gary Neville says Arsenal don’t have enough strength, power or pace to win title ...
- Arsenal magician Santi Cazorla packs his Ultimate XI with Spain stars (Video)
- Arsene Wenger confident of making last minute deals (Video)
- Arsene Wenger calls for video technology to solve tight offside calls (Video)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...