Football Fashion: Thierry Henry (NYRB & Arsenal legend) models suits in the new GQ magazine [Pictures]
Is Thierry Henry going to be a model when he finally hangs up his boots?
The New York Red Bulls forward is the lead feature in January’s brand new edition of GQ as the Arsenal hero models suits for the men’s style magazine.
The article in GQ began with the following introduction:
It’s been a while since Paris has set the tone for the look of our suits. (Usually Milan, London, or New York does that.)
But this spring, designers from all over the world are paying homage to the très-minimal precision and dark colors of French businessmen. So we asked soccer legend Thierry Henry to translate the look of his native country to the streets and bistros of his current home, New York City.
See pictures of NYRB and Arsenal legend Thierry Henry looking very cool in GQ below.
- Arsenal & Spurs target Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang scores for 8th straight Bundeslig...
- Arsenal are joint top of the Premier League over the last 38 games & top this cale...
- Arsenal loudmouth Piers Morgan may regret sending this tweet about Liverpool (Video)
- Arsenal’s Hector Bellerin celebrates a stellar year with YouTube compilation (video)
- New York Red Bulls keeper Luis Robles made a sensational double save v Portland Timbers...
- David Accam (Chicago Fire) destroys NYRB defender in one-on-one before scoring (GIF)
- New York Red Bulls score from a super sneaky and illegal corner v Chicago Fire, goal st...
- Chelsea legend Frank Lampard nutmegged in build-up to NY Red Bulls goal (Video)
- Man United’s Anthony Martial rejects comparisons to Arsenal hero Thierry Henry [RMC]
- Thierry Henry’s reaction to Brendan Rodgers getting sacked was pure TV gold (Vine)
- Thierry Henry on why he loves Arsenal v Manchester United (Video)
- Caen’s Manu Imorou asks Arsenal hero Thierry Henry for advice after ripping up h...