Footage emerges of Norwich striker Grant Holt scoring at Wembley aged 11
- December 18, 2012
Much like when we uncovered the clip of Emile Heskey on the Rod Hull and Emu show, there is something fascinating about seeing modern footballers when they were kids.
The video below was uploaded to YouTube today and features big burly Norwich striker Grant Holt when he was just 11-years-old.
Holt, now 31, has established himself as one of the most feared target men in English football, scoring 15 goals for Norwich in 2011/2012.
Introduced by the legendary front pairing of Saint & Greavsie (wearing ridiculous t-shirts), Holt scores the second goal on the video below with a back post header at Wembley for Inglewood School, Carlisle, against Ixworth School.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”278833″]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi