Following an ‘interesting’ summer, Luis Suarez definitively confirms he’ll be staying at Liverpool
Liverpool star Luis Suarez arrived in Uruguay today for International duty and was asked about his future once again.
The troublesome striker had publicly stated his desire to leave but was forced down by the club following a bid of £40,000,001 from Arsenal.
On Deadline Day Suarez gave reporters some quotes ending the Suarez transfer saga once and for all.
Luis Suarez after landing in Uruguay this afternoon: “I closed this subject a while ago. I have already taken the decision to stay at Liverpool.”
“If I play I am talked about, if don’t play its the same… They’ve already put me in every team.”
“In that moment I said if something happens then good, but if I was staying at Liverpool Id be delighted. This is over a while now.”
Watch Live Stream
- Danny Ings scores a fine diving header for Liverpool U23s v Sunderland (Video)September 25, 2016
- Looks like Liverpool keeper Loris Karius takes after Bayern Munich’s Manuel NeuerSeptember 25, 2016
- Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp will be a special pundit on Monday Night FootballSeptember 25, 2016
- Bayern Munich want to sign Liverpool’s star asset [Express]September 25, 2016
- Santa Teresa invite Barcelona’s Luis Suarez to their next game after ‘sexist’ comments to Filipe LuisSeptember 23, 2016
- Luis Suarez left the boot in on Filipe Luiz, accused him of diving and called him a clown (Video)September 22, 2016
- Chelsea old boy Filipe Luis calls out Barcelona’s Luis Suarez on Instagram for a nasty foulSeptember 22, 2016
- Barcelona’s Neymar pranked Luis Suarez by handing him his used chewing gum (Video)September 20, 2016