- All the goals and skills from Neymar’s charity match against Nene [Highlights]
- Portuguese second division player Dally got sent off for flashing his ass after scoring for Freamunde [Video]
- Heart-warming! Everton squad hand out Christmas presents at children’s hospital [Video]
- Nicely done! Nene gets in on the act by scooping the ball over the goalkeeper [Video]
- Ice-cold! Paul Pogba chugs like a train in his penalty shoot-out run-up for Juventus v Napoli [Video]
Fluke or Golazo? Celtic’s Anthony Stokes scores incredible chip v Motherwell [Vine]
This is either one of the most audacious golazos of the week, or the biggest fluke.
Celtic’s Anthony Stokes chipped the keeper with a sidelong lob, without even looking up at the goalmouth.
The technique and way he hit the ball would lead you to think Stokes was trying to cross the ball, and mis-hit it, inadvertently lobbing the keeper.
Also, the self-effacing celebration isn’t really the reaction of a player who’s just scored the goal of his life.
- Updated: April 19, 2014