Fluke or Golazo? Celtic’s Anthony Stokes scores incredible chip v Motherwell [Vine]
- April 19, 2014
This is either one of the most audacious golazos of the week, or the biggest fluke.
Celtic’s Anthony Stokes chipped the keeper with a sidelong lob, without even looking up at the goalmouth.
The technique and way he hit the ball would lead you to think Stokes was trying to cross the ball, and mis-hit it, inadvertently lobbing the keeper.
Also, the self-effacing celebration isn’t really the reaction of a player who’s just scored the goal of his life.
- Celtic are trying to sign Real Madrid teenager Martin Ødegaard on loan for the 2015-16 ...
- Celtic & Barcelona legend Henrik Larsson has still got it [video]
- Celtic’s John Guidetti in trouble for singing ‘offensive’ anti-Ranger...
- Leaked: Brand new pictures of the 2014-15 New Balance Celtic home kit
- Mackay-Steven & van Dijk scored cracking goals for Celtic at Dundee [videos]
- Celtic’s Leigh Griffiths caught stuffing his face with a tea cake on bench during...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi