- A shirtless Thierry Henry reacts to New York Red Bulls 1 – New England Revolution 2 [Video]
- Still Got It! 41 year old Cuauhtemoc Blanco scores free-kick for Puebla v Santos Laguna
- (Chelsea’s) Fernando Torres has disappointing 73 minutes in AC Milan 1 – Inter 1 [Individual Highlights]
- AC Milan 1 – Inter Milan 1 [Video Highlights]
- ‘Oh No You Don’t!’ Xavi forced Messi back out onto pitch to receive guard of honour [GIF]
Fluke or Golazo? Celtic’s Anthony Stokes scores incredible chip v Motherwell [Vine]
This is either one of the most audacious golazos of the week, or the biggest fluke.
Celtic’s Anthony Stokes chipped the keeper with a sidelong lob, without even looking up at the goalmouth.
The technique and way he hit the ball would lead you to think Stokes was trying to cross the ball, and mis-hit it, inadvertently lobbing the keeper.
Also, the self-effacing celebration isn’t really the reaction of a player who’s just scored the goal of his life.
- Updated: April 19, 2014